home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, September 12, 2011

Mod Mix Monday # 15

Modern and Vintage White
I adore this mix of lots of white with antiques and 
vintage modern pieces.
Kitchen to match....

Lots of pretties in our linky party last week...
First up....Debra at Common Grounds
climbed a ladder and painted her huge chandelier up in the air!
That's pretty crazy...but I probably would have done the same to
avoid taking it down and rehanging it.
bought a ruffle bedskirt off of Overstock and used as a table cover
on her patio dining table. 
Totally magical....
created a baby green house out of windows.
I so want one of these!
Mandy, The Project Queen revamped some vintage 
wicker and they turned out fabulous!

Now link up what you did last week
I want to see anything new mixed with something old.
Antique and Modern side by side.
Something old made to be new or something new made to look old. 
Vintage and Modern going hand and hand.

Please link to your project post not to your entire blog.



18 comments:

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting, Nita! The inspiration pics are just divine! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

LeAnn said...

Good Morning Nita:

I adore those first two photos you are showing today. I am not a white person but that looks amazing. I'm trying to decide whether to keep blogging or not. I love your blog so much, you always have such fun stuff to share.

Hope you are feeling better each day:)

Hugs

Debby said...

Love the pictures. Esp. like that baby greenhouse.
(((((HUGS))))
Thanks for your concerns for Izzy....we are hopeful.

ANNE said...

Thank you so much for featuring my project!

Have a happy week!

Susan Freeman said...

What a fun party and such great features. I will have to join in next week!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Thanks so much for featuring my 'tablecloth' Nita!! I'm all linked up~ thanks for hosting!

Lisa said...

Great post today. Wish I had something to show for the mod mix - been incredibly busy baking and drying out my house from the rain...
Lisa

Karena said...

Nita, I just love all of the inspiration here.

I would have been up on a ladder like Debra as well painting the chandelier, it turned out beautifully as did everyone else's fun projects!

xoxo
Karena

Art by Karena

Adam Hazlett said...

Nita,
I SEE PUMPKINS IN YOUR BANNER!
Looking good and Very Shiny!
I'm sure you'll enjoy the Halloween season when it gets here!
Love the look of a solid color chandelier, it's eyecatching!
Your friend,
Adam

Teresa said...

wonderful inspiration for a Monday.....seems I always need a little kick on Monday
Thanks for sharing.

Sunny Simple Life said...

I love all the bright white in your photos and yes that little greenhouse is adorable. I covet that too.

Diane Writes said...

Hi Nita I always love your white and accented selections. Btw, I hope you are already doing well.

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Hi Nita!
Nothing to share but wanted to come by and say hi.
Hope this finds you well.
xx
Alison

Taylor Greenwalt said...

What a great idea. So many great pictures. Love the suitcases under the table.

Ricki Treleaven said...

I love the white interiors with the antiques and modern pieces. Nice features, too. I have nothing to share this week, but it looks like others are linking fun posts!

(((hugs))),
Ricki Jill

Ann said...

The first image is such a lovely space, love the floor and the coach/settee.

I love the chandelier and the wicker chairs... looks really lovely.

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Love the photos you shared. Pure white can be so classy, although I don't think I've managed to have any room pure white.
Enjoyed the party!

Kellie Collis said...

Gorgeous! The whites in a room could really be so lovely. Have a delightful day, Kellie xx