home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Amazing Before & Afters

Better Homes and Gardens 100 decorating ideas under $100

I picked up the summer 2010 issue and found it packed with pretty and fresh "Before and Afters" like this....

Love this collection of fanciful frames and objects.
What a darling dog bed!
That is stenciling on the front of the drawers. Of course I'm a sucker for this combo of colors - aqua, pale yellow and pink.
And this is just what every office chair needs...a tutu!
Well maybe not...but it's pretty.

I'm giving away a $50 Gift Certificate to CSN Stores! Go here to register to win.




3 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

BH&G puts out great magazines! Love the tutu!

Tiina said...

Oh great re-dos! specially the drawers, i love it!

have a sweet day!
/tiina

Wendy said...

Will need to look for this magazine, looks like great ideas! Thanks for sharing :)
Wendy