home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lady GaGa

GaGa-licious
Hello Kitty Photoshoot  - Lady GaGa
This dress is covered with chandelier prisms. She was like a walking, talking chandelier in it.
This bra was originally made for Josephine Baker. 
Now that's ModVintage!


Hello Kitty Shoes

and of course a Hello Kitty dress. I have to say I like this better than the Kermit the frog coat.

All these photos were taken by 

which I learned of watching last night's episode of Double Exposure on

I HAD to find the photos on the internet after watching the episode. I find Markus very annoying. Their constant bickering is why I guess you are suppose to like the show. But I just watch it for the clothing and the photography. 

And since Lady GaGa is a ModVintage Girl...I had to share the photos from the photo shoot here. I love the way she mixes modern, space age, vintage glamour, a little marilyn, pop and film noir all together and comes up with something new. Even if you aren't interested in this show...this episode is worth repeated viewing for the sets and costumes. This episode will air repeatedly this week.

End of the month... Project Runway starts up again...it has not been the same since it moved to Lifetime...but I still watch. I hear it is an hour and a half long now. I hope they use that time to show more of the creation of garments. I could watch hours of designers sewing and designing. I don't are anything about the drama...just show me people slaving at a sewing machine and I'm happy.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

That second photo give the phrase "Hello Kitty" a whole new meaning.

Love the JB bra.

Traci

Anonymous said...

I was going to make a rather tacky comment on the placement of the HK purse (?) in that photo, but someone else beat me to it!!

HollyM

PS. I'm totally digging those shoes, though. I would be crippled from just walking across a room in them, but I can dream.

KC Sheperd said...

I love Hello Kitty, so of course I really kinda wanted those shoes..Although I'd do without the Kitty covering my Hoo-ha.. lol.. Cool pictures though..