home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Blog Friend

Serendipity Interiors
photo credit: Serendipity Interiors



Alva over at Serendipity Interiors posted about my blog the other day. That was so sweet of her. I totally missed out on it because I was working so much. Please go over and check out her lovely blog. She and I have discovered we are of  like minds. 

Oh how many wonderfully talented, smart women there are out in this Blogosphere...oh...but I can't leave out Christain over at Maison 21. He's the only man I've been smitten over in a very long time. But I think it might have a lot to do with his dog, Mona.




She is a rescued corgi and she smiles in absolutely every photo. My Violet is a little above it all to smile for everyone. I love a smiling dog.

Be sure to go by Christain's fabulous blog. 




By reading it everyday, I feel like I know what is hip and cool and utterly amazing in LA all the time. And since I am stuck here in the dust bowl...I mean...Oklahoma...I need the infusion of great taste that reading Maison 21 brings. Although because of him I wasted about two hours a couple of weekends ago watching Adam Ant videos on YouTube. I'd forgotten how beautiful Adam Ant was. And if you are wondering...are there 2 hours worth of Adam Ant videos on YouTube? No...but I had to watch interviews and read up on him too. 


5 comments:

Wendy said...

Congratulations! You have such a wonderful blog! I will head over and check it out!
WEndy

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

I'll check them out!

Kelly

Unknown said...

I will definitely check out both sites. But it is you I turn to for the cool and hip update.
Traci

Unknown said...

my goodness, i am humbled! thank you so much!

and mona sends a lick and a smile... :-)

Meander said...

you are too sweet for words darling! I heart you so much!!! =)