home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mod Mix Monday #151

This is a great example of how combining two totally unrelated pieces 
of furniture can create something absolutely wonderful!

Lots of beautiful things in last week's Mod Mix Monday.
Take a look at my favorites....
 Mary of Orphans With Make Up created this beauty.
I wish this was in my bedroom. It is dreamy!
 Ann of Tarnished Royalty made these sweet little daisies with pearls, buttons and lace.
They are primitive and yet elegantly romantic!
 Mary of Boogieboard Cottage took some castoffs and turned them into a beautiful 
outdoor dining set. She found those chairs on the curb! Can you believe it?
 Tracie of Fishtail Cottage is working on the sitting area off her Master Bedroom.
Well it's gorgeous so far. Look at her book page papered wall!
What really makes it pretty is the addition of a few vintage flower illustrations. 
 Seems Victoria of Trois Petite Filles is a favorite every week. 
That's because she keeps coming up with fabulous things like this mirror.
With the help of embellishments gotten from Masion Decor and made a masterpiece
of an old mirror.
Look at the layers of luscious color peeking through on this piece done up 
by Patti of Old Things New!  So very pretty. Wish I had this piece.
 Darrielle of DD's Cottage is always showing up here too.
I love the finish on this little dresser. It's Luckett Green from Miss Mustard Seed.
and one more from Darrielle aka DD's Cottage
I cannot resist this cute little bar cart redone in turquoise.

So that's my favorites from last week....
show me what you've got this week...
Share your Mod Mix's in this week's party below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.



12 comments:

Sette Design said...

Wow the favorites are amazing this week! Thanks for the party. I love them all.
Cheers,
Natalie @ Sette Design

Maria Elena said...

Great features! Thank you for hosting!

Candy S said...

Good Morning Nita, First, Thank you for hosting today. I was not able to get a picture onto my link. I don't know why but it just did not want to work. Sorry.

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

So many beautiful features!
Thanks so much for hosting, Nita!
Have a great week,
Suzanne

DD's Cottage said...

Thanks for the double feature! I am feeling very loved and appreciated! THANKS! As always great party!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Nita, Thank you so much for a great party and for featuring my mirror.

Love,
Victoria

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love the inspiration of the features! Thanks for hosting!

Mary said...

Thank you for the feature! I love all of the other features also, so inspiring. I look forward to your party each week. Blessings to you, Mary

Unknown said...

Thank you Nita for the feature on my vanity. Have a good day.

Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thank you so much for featuring my humble little daisy Nita! I missed the link up but will be here for it next time! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty