home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mod Mix Monday #22

Happy Halloween!
I hope your night is full of ghoulish fun. 
Sorry for Mod Mix Monday being so late.
Time flew by over the weekend.

So without further ado...my favorites from last week.
Andrea of Opulent Cottage's Magical Halloween display.
Amy's of Maison Decor did a fabulous kitchen makeover. 
I already showed it off last week but it has to be included here too.
Courtney over at French Country Cottage is mad for ruffles. 
I know not very Mod but it's just so pretty and she did use new bedskirts to make these.
So it qualifies.
Ricki Jill at Art@Home switched out her warm weather succulents for cold weather ones.
I love the look of these spilling over the large cement urn.
House to Your Home changed up this well known IKEA light fixture with some spray paint.
Theresa at Momma T's Place created a giant gallery wall in her living room!

Link up this week's Mod Mix's below.
Anything old redone to be new. Old mixed with new.
Anything new redone to look old.
Mix it up.

If you enjoy this party...I'd hope that you'd become a follower.
Please give me a link back in your post and be sure to link up to the exact 
post not your whole blog.

7 comments:

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Happy Halloween Nita! So glad you liked the vignette. I hope you have a fun evening, I know this wasn't your usual Halloween, but now you have the upcoming holidays to look forward to! I'm ready to get started on Christmas already! Thank you for featuring my little display :)
xo, Andrea

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

Thanks for hosting! Love your features.

Cindy said...

Hello dear Nita,
I have joined, but I could not put your link on my blog to say that I was joining your party. So sorry, but I went to do it and the silly thing froze up on me, I don't know...I will do much better next time. Promise!
Hugs, Cindy

Amy Chalmers said...

Thanks for putting my kitchen in~love all the others you are featuring this week too!! Happy Halloween Nita! WE have only had two trick or treaters. One fairy with her sister a bumblebee....hope we get some more kids.

French-Kissed said...

Hi Nita,

Here's hoping you had a very Happy Halloween!

Jermaine

Ricki Treleaven said...

Thanks so much for featuring our succulents, Nita! I am humbled because the other features are so amazing. Thanks for hosting MMM!!! :D

Theresa said...

Thanks so much Nita! I do so love your style and really enjoy keeping up with your blog!!!!
Theresa