home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Feathered Nest Market in OKC

I visited one of my favorite places this week...The Feathered Nest Market in Oklahoma City.
It did not disappoint. The Market was full of wonderful things.
How about this turquoise cabinet all done up for Christmas?
I can't resist any piece of furniture painted turquoise.
Good stuff up high
More good stuff below
I really liked this mid century dresser....but....oh...it would have been better in turquoise.
Or painted white with pink drawers or painted white with turquoise drawers.
Actually, I hate it in yellow. But it could have been awesome.
These pillows are like vintage silk souvenir pillows. I have some old ones, one from 
New York City and another from Hollywood.
It would be fun to add a Paris or Oklahoma pillow to my collection.
I like this tiered display shelf.
Little bits of Christmas popping up everywhere.
Love this chalkboard
Yummy turquoise china cabinet. 
Super sweet little table
oh...a turquoise buffet
Another cute turquoise piece of furniture. I can't get enough of it.
A woodland magical Christmas scene.
I'd love this duplicated in my own home.
Look at those snowy trees!

sharing at


14 comments:

Ann at the Handley Bungalow said...

Drooling over all these pictures...thanks for sharing your shopping trip! Love turquoise, too!

Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

Love the turquoise pieces!

Sarah said...

This looks like a fun place to shop. I can see why it's a favorite. Love the turquoise pieces. I see a sold tag on the china cabinet. Is it going home to live with you?

kayce hughes said...

Looks like a winter wonderland!

An Urban Cottage said...

The turquoise pieces are awesome! The sweet little table with the bibs is great too.

foreverdecorating said...

So good that I pinned some to my board!

Rooms by Ann said...

I want to shhop there. I love the bookcase.

Barefoot in Blue Jeans said...

I would never want to leave that store. Thanks for showing us around. I pinned a couple as well.

Cindi Myers said...

Ohhhh. This reminded me that last year I had my booth. It was all white, silver, turquoise...mostly.
Sigh.
I decorated it for Xmas and didn't decorate my home. It was a nice outlet for doing some Holiday decor but sadly not good income.
oh well.
I actually own the same exact china cabinet except mine is not yummy turquoise. I have it painted dark red...I need to re-paint it.
Maybe, Yellow! Hahahahahahaha!
Seriously that mod cabinet was just TOO yellow, though I'm loving yellow and grey right now.
And I probably need to finish my bathroom before starting another project!
LOVE this post. It really got me to thinking...
XOXO - Cindi

Sharon Rexroad's Bringing Creativity 2 Life said...

These pictures are absolutely yummy! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Art and Sand said...

I wonder if I could get my husband to do a road trip to Oklahoma just to visit The Feathered Nest?

Olive said...

What a great place Nita. I love the winter vignettes too. Good idea you had to paint our new etarge turquoise too. I may use that to display in a booth I may be getting. That's a lot of mays I know:}

Unknown said...

It's almost too much for the eyes to take in lol - I had to go back to drool a few times - just gorgeous!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Gorgeous furniture! I'm in love with that hutch in the first picture. Great chalkboard also. Looks like lots of eye candy. I would have been all over the place.