home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Open House Sunday

Cape Cod in Atlanta, Ga
built 1953
Pretty Classic Cape Cod Home
I love the grey siding.
Inside, this home has unexpected details. Such as the plank ceiling in this room.
I like the table and chairs. I'm surprised by the modern fireplace.
I am totally loving that faded carpet with the faded looking sofa too.
I actually don't know what is up with that sofa....it fades green to brown but it looks good with the carpet. And I really like the blue pillows sitting on it.
Unusual entry table complete with bird's nest.
I love that table with the turned legs. I like the way the table is styled too with the three vases of flowers.
I have to say I hate that light fixture.
Now this is a surprise....a blue kitchen. It's pretty...isn't it?
Really gorgeous...but I'd like it better in white.
Bright sunroom...I'd like to get my hands on this room. 
a pretty screened porch. Love those turquoise wicker chairs.
I'm guessing this is a boy's room.
Shaker style bed.
fun girl's room
nice outdoor stone patio.
I'd be happy with this in my backyard.

See the full listing here.

Have a pleasant Sunday!

9 comments:

Cindi Myers said...

I'm loving everything about this...and then I went to see the actual listing.
OMG. I should love it!
Who has money like that?
That monthly payment could pay off my house and fix the bathroom plumbing in less than a year!
I can't dream THAT big...but it is beautiful.

Ivy Lane said...

They should have carried the wood floors all the way through the home..That ceramic tile is awful!

Happy Sunday! I am gearing up to hold an open house this afternoon..hoping for a great turn out!

Cindy said...

Hi Nita, That's a great looking home, I love the blue kitchen and the bedrooms. The patio is gorgeous, too. That is one house that should sell quickly if the price is right.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, cindy

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful home! Thanks for another tour Nita, what a great series!

Razmataz said...

Not sure what's up with the green sofa. It looks like the front of the seats are dirty but it must be just the way the like hits it.

The blue kitchen is nice but I don;t think it will sell the house. Now if they painted it white or soft grey, their agent would be happy.

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Nita,
Thanks for sharing. Classic home. You just can't beat a Cape Cod!

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed my tour of this gorgeous home!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Kit said...

Oh I am liking that table with the birds nest. Just my style. Kit

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

I love the screened in porch the best, and also the table set on the patio.