home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, November 19, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #77

I just thought this kitchen was really fun. 
Loving all the white dishes mixed with the chalkboard wall and dark countertops.
Plus subway tile and stainless. 

Great Thanksgiving tables in last week's Mod Mix Monday along with other stuff.
I'll show my Thanksgiving decor on Tuesday.
I won't be having Thanksgiving here but I decorated.
I'll be cooking at a friend's house.
Angela at Number Fifty Three managed to create a little library for her and her family
in a vintage china cabinet. I love that green glass jar filled with branches too.
Jennifer of Town and Country Living showed off her pretty Thanksgiving table.
Isn't it elegant?
Debra at Common Ground revamped her house for Thanksgiving. 
I especially love this turkey platter on the mantel .
Sherry of The Charm of Home also showed off her Thanksgiving tablescape.
This looks straight out of a wonderful old world painting.
And finally, I was pretty much blown away by this striking bedroom by

I'm enjoying this week of Thanksgiving even though we are full out in the 
Christmas spirit at work. 
There are some great items to be had at Pier 1 for Thanksgiving still.
We marked them down today.
So you should go by and check it out....stuff like this...

Link up this week's projects below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your post, for sure.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

12 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for hosting!!
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Hugs,
Deb

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Thanks for hosting, Nita. And thanks for featuring my tablescape. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Number Fifty-Three said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Nita! Thank you for the featuring my library this morning!

Angela

Unknown said...

Howdy Nita, what a sweet surprise to open my blog reading list and see MY bedroom featured. Thank you so much. It's so fun to see others love it as much as I do : )
Happy Thanksgiving ~
Deanna

The Charm of Home said...

Hi Nita!
Found lots of fun links to visit here today! Thank you so much for the feature of my Thanksgiving tablescape. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Sherry

Unknown said...

GREAT FEATURES THANKS FOR HOSTING HAVE A LOVELY WEEK

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Love the black and white kitchen, and how you always expand my decorating horizons with your features. It's Just Me's bedroom is incredible, it's so something that Abby would love. She works at Pier 1 on black Friday at 9 a.m., heaven help me. I'm going to try to control myself, but every gift we give is coming from there this year! I almost lose my mind every time I go in :)
I'm super excited to see your Thanksgiving table! I'm finally posting mine tomorrow too, really really casual and easy. It's just been that kind of month!
xo, Andrea

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Oh my, many wonderful features. Now I am off to visit! Thanks for hosting!

Cindi Myers said...

love, love, love the black and white in the first photo!
Thanks for doing this every Monday!
xoxo - Cindi

Sonia said...

Such wonderful photos and vignettes! Always fun to visit your blog!
Miss Bloomers

Alisha O. said...

Love all your pretty posts today!!! Your blog is so lovely! Makes me pine for my little Tulsa midtown bungalow (that we traded for a beast in the suburbs). have a fantastic thanksgiving & i can't wait for your T-day decor post!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Nita! have a great Thanksgiving!!