home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, November 5, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #75

I'm a silver person....but I have to admit all of this looks good with it's gold touches.
I don't know where this photo was taken but that rough cement wall is great with
all the gilded touches.

I'm sure this is a store somewhere but it shows a little gold spray paint can go a long way.

Lots of good stuff as usual in last week's Mod Mix Monday.
Let's get to my favorites...
Amanda of One Girl in Pink shared her distressed paint technique 
on this antique chifforette. I'd love to bring this piece home to my house.
Betsy Speert of Betsy Speert's Blog took an old not so good chair
and turned it in to this magnificent seat. Everything is perfect about this one.
She goes step by step to show how she did it.
Laura of Cottage and Broome shared her porch decorated for Fall.
Isn't this a pretty Fall vignette?
Jennifer of Town and Country Living is back with a tablescape in her kitchen.
Just scrumptious.
Shannon of Fox Hollow Cottage showed off her redo of a table.
How about a little Harlequin motif to mix it up on a french table?
One of a kind and oh so lovely!

Link up this week's projects below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your post, for sure.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.




16 comments:

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

Hi, Nita! Love that first image. I'm so glad to be partying with you this week. It's been a while! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Nita, your features are wonderful! I appreciate the opportunity to link! Thanks for hosting another great party!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Hi Nita! Thanks for featuring my kitchen nook! I like the dresser by Pink Postcard, and also the harlequin table top by Shannon. Well, I like all of the features!! Thanks for hosting!

20 North Ora said...

Nita - Lots of pretty things to inspire!!

Judy

Heirloom treasures said...

Ooh love the chiffonier :)

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Shannon's table is so fab! Looks like those could be Pier 1 pillows too, just gorgeous. Thanks for hosting!
xo, Andrea

Eileen said...

Great features. I love all of them.

Unknown said...

Beautiful features! You've become one of my favorite blogs to follow! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Nita, just love the dresser from Amanda! Just linked up, have a wonderful week!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Beautiful features! Thank you for hosting. Wishing you a beautiful week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

The Charm of Home said...

Hi Nita,
Lovely features! Have a great week!
Sherry

Shannon Fox said...

I love your taste and style Nita! It's always a treat to be featured on your blog. I tired to link up but had some trouble? I will try again later.
I'm getting into the holiday spirit. Hope you have a great week :)
Shannon

Cindi Myers said...

That first photo reminds me of the old days of Martha and her gold spray paint! Ha! love it, even though I am a silver girl too.
Fabulous picks.
That table looks so warm and cozy and yet light. Love it too.
Seriously loved them ALL.
And that Betsy? my god I just saw the before photo! that woman is amazing!
Thanks for another Great Mod Mix!
XOXO - Cindi

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

Thank you for hosting the party, Nita--lovely features!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

Love the picks, all are lovely! ! am your newest follower and linked in for the party!

Please come by and tell me what you think, I recently started a new blog for vintage, and would love to have some more people follow and comment!!

Jan @ The Pink Geranium

Cottage and Broome said...

Nita, I'm late to joining the party this week but imagine my surprise to see my front porch post from last week featured! Thanks you so much! Hope you have a wonderful week, Laura