home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Frivolities by JoAnn

Sweet Holiday Confections,
Batman!
want
need
want
want too
want even more!!!!

The other day I dropped by the blog of a new follower of Mod Vintage Life.

Can you believe how lovely these are?

Wouldn't these look sweetie sweet sitting next to my tree?


JoAnn has an Etsy store
Since I can't afford to buy all of her stuff...I'm showing her off...so others can go buy all her stuff.

The prettiest of pretties.

8 comments:

Olive said...

Holy Pink Putz Houses! They go with your house perfectly Nita.

Cindi Myers said...

OMG! I just went to check out her store...LOVE IT!
I am now marking it as one of my FAVORITES! Just Beautiful.
I'm going to have to write her down on my "Santa" list.

Charlotte said...

Very pretty! Thanks for featuring such wonderful designs.

Moe said...

those are so gorgeous! I am so excited to be home with my family so I get to see all the decorations I grew up with!

I wouldn't mind adding one of those to my own collection :)

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Absolutely beautiful ~ wow! Thanks for sharing.

JoAnn S. said...

you are soooo sweet to feature me on your blog, thank you so much.I have your blog on my sidebar as its so much fun to read, I just love your tree, great idea. I have all my putz houses on one tree, a pink feather tree, will try to take pics of it, hugs JoAnn S

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Definitely beautiful and definitely your style! Thanks for sharing.

Robin Johnson said...

JoAnne is one talented lady. Thanks for showing her off. I just love her creations.