home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #54

Wallpaper and Rough Luxe
How about this mix?
Look at this gorgeous shabby table and chairs with crisp white wainscoting 
and a fabulous damask pink and white wallpaper!
Those big glass vases full of white flowers don't hurt anything either.
I love this room so much! It's a Mod Vintage Mix in Florida!
Check it out at RazMaTaz.
Cyndi at Blue Star Antiques created this Menu chalkboard.
Isn't it divine? I wish I had enough space for one of these in my kitchen.
I love this skirted hall table over at Daisy Mae Bell.
The things on it are pretty great too...like that lamp and mirror?
I love the reflection in the mirror too. You can see the vintage gate in another room.
Robin of Decorating Tennis Girl finally got the vintage stove of her dreams.
If it looks familiar, it's because it's the same one that Samantha had in her kitchen on
"Bewitched"! My own house had this stove long before I moved in.
Musebootsi got drunk and painted her fireplace. Actually she just painted the niche in her fireplace,
She'd already painted the whole fireplace previously in this glorious all over flower and vine pattern.
I love something so out of the box as this. Now she is trying to decide what color to paint her walls.
I vote for a seafoam color.
Kim of Made in a Day mixed up several materials and made this Mod Mix 4th of July wreath.
Isn't it the grandest?

That was last week...on to this...

Please link up your Mod Vintage Mix's below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.

If you link up..I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

13 comments:

Robin@DecoratingTennisGirl said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for the featuring my Flair! I am so enjoying cooking on it and I see why Samantha prefered to cook on it, rather than twitch her nose, to do the cooking! :)

ANNE said...

Thanks for hosting! Enjoy your week!

melissa @ daisymaebelle.com said...

Thanks for featuring my dining room buffet! I am linking up to your great party again this week!

pam {simple details} said...

That first photo is gorgeous! I think I need some wallpaper, somewhere...anywhere! :)

Amy Chalmers said...

You always find the MOST delicious images for your party opener Nita!! Such a talent~hope you have a good week. Lets talk soon!

MuseBootsi said...

Thanks for featuring my fireplace! I think I see some more vodka painting parties in my future!

Cindi Myers said...

crap.
NOW I want to wallpaper my kitchen damask pink.
:(

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each and every week!

Hugs,
Debbie

An Urban Cottage said...

OMG, I can't believe TennisGirl's stove! That's the same model that I grew up with. And I kind of remember getting it new. I guess that makes ME vintage!

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hi Nita~ Love the features and that wallpaper~ oh my!!
I popped over to say hello and found your party was up so I joined in! Thanks for hosting !

Kim~madeinaday said...

Yay ! Thank you so much for the feature! Woot! You made my day!
Kim@madeinaday

The Charm of Home said...

Such great features. Love your party and was so glad to have something to share. Mine is an old and mod mix, with antiques and vintage travel poster. Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Nita,
I cannot believe what wonderful ideas and interiors the bloggers you've feature have. I will certainly have to pay attention when an episode of Bewitched comes on to see if I can eye that oven/stove, I absolutely love things like that!

Nita, I can't begin to say what your comments about sweet Zeke mean to me. You understand and we share the love of dogs gene for certain. We're still grieving and will miss him always, as you will with Newman. I LOVE that you say how something good had to come out of your time and Franklin is sooo happy living with you. I have put that in my heart tonight, as well. Thank you so much for that thought and passing it on to me.

Again, I can't tell you how much it means, but know your heart knows.

I do know, Newman & Zeke are friends above and sharing good stories of being loved.
xoxo from here