home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, June 4, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #53

Garden Table
Isn't this an upscale garden table?
The ceiling medallions are a wonderful touch.

Here we are at Mod Mix Monday again!

I tried to get this up and running last night but Linky Tools was not cooperating.

But now, here are my favorites from last week.
Liz at Image Remix found a piece of furniture destined to be thrown away and mixed it with 
some junk she had on hand to create this fresh garden table/potting bench/bar thing.
I love the water faucets as drawer pulls.
Make Me Pretty Again painted this dresser cobalt blue! 
It looks great with her cobalt blue pots and tile.
Very Unusual
An equestrian themed porch at The 2 Seasons
Fishtail Cottage shared her guest room freshly fluffed with new bed linens.
I love the sheets with that wall color.

Thanks to all who gave me sympathy for my hangover yesterday.
I swear never again.

Now...let's see what you've been up to this past week.
Please link up your Mod Mix's below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.

If you link up..I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

11 comments:

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

How sweet to stop by and join the party and find my little Rascal of a planter featured from last week. Thanks so much! And thanks for hosting again!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Love image #1... so lovely. xo

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Love all of those especially the first two! Glad your hangover is better...don't you hate that? Fun while you are doing the celebrating but it's the after affects that gets you. I always try to remember that when I do something like that on occasion but somehow I forget and it doesn't take much for me to feel that way anyways! Happy Monday!~Hugs, Patti

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Love Liz's potting bench and that cobalt blue dresser. Wish I were that bold! Thanks for hosting, Nita.

Catherine {Stone and Rose} said...

Thank you for hosting!!

Scribbler said...

Hope your pounding head is back to normal! Thanks for hosting -- a brave thing to do, throwing a party when you have already partied a little too much..;-)

Ricki Treleaven said...

Be still my heart! I love your inspiration this week. *pretty* I hope you are having a better day today, Nita!

Amy Chalmers said...

Oh so nice to see you are yourself...I linked up this week. Love the inspiration pic too...I will go check out your links...but I can't wait to see the wedding pics..

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Great features. I am in love with the white bed and the gray walls.

hugs
Sissie

Fishtail Cottage said...

i just came over to link up another piece that moved into the guest suite and was suprised and very honored that you featured my blog post from last weeks entry! thank you so much! love your party! xoox, tracie

Alyssaoqdx said...

How sweet to stop by and join the party and find my little Rascal of a planter featured from last week. Thanks so much! And thanks for hosting again! Liz