home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, February 1, 2010

I told you I was snowed in...

This morning, I discovered my friend Petra had posted a picture of her house on Facebook surrounded by all the snow we had this weekend. So I copied it to include here...hope she doesn't mind...I don't think she will.

Just another example of one of the wonderful homes in my neighborhood. Petra has a weird fireplace situation in her home....much like mine was. Mine was totally removed whereas her's was altered from the original. I'm going to help her create a new fireplace that looks old in her home. I'll post photos as we work on this project. But for now take a look at her super cute house in all it's snowy wonder.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the fun! I'm sick to death of all this snow, how about you?

Nita Stacy said...

I'm tired of it too. I don't think I've ever seen this much snow on the ground for this long. I know I haven't.

I've been reading your Bella-Dreams blog since you started it...I had been reading your old Basiques blog before that. I kept thinking I was going to do my own...but I started a new job last year...and I've been so swamped with more work than I could handle, much of it being web design...and I just didn't have time to sit in front of the computer for myself. But...now things are a little more manageable at work...and so I started it.

It does look like fun. I wanted so badly to post photos of all my Xmas decorations at Xmas because my mantel was covered in a forest of those aqua blue tinsel trees that I bought from your store several years ago. I'll have to email you a pic. I'll do that.

Thanks for stopping by...I have lots of ideas of things to post about...so I'm looking forward to doing it....not that anyone will be reading it for awhile...I know it will take awhile for others to find me.

Nita