home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love This Bedroom

I'm gathering all the photos and info for my post about how I created my vintage inspired art tile fireplace but in the meantime I wanted to post this random item. This bedroom was in the spring Romantic Country Issue #106. I believe it's still on the news stands. This magazine is edited by a famous & fabulous blogger...Fifi O'Neill. To check out her fantastic blog go to...   Chez Fifi

photo credit: Mark Lohman  styling: Sunday Hendrickson for Romantic Country

I just keep staring at it. My bedroom is in desperate need of a makeover...well...actually I really haven't done anything to it since moving in....so I have bedrooms on the brain. I love this bedroom and yet it's nothing like I am planning on doing and yet I keep going back to it over and over. I do adore the fresh look of it. I like the bed a lot, it's similar to mine.

I love the turquoise pillows...the lime green quilt with the white linens. But you know what it is that I love best? It's that Motel sign. I covet that Motel sign. I must have a sign like that. Ever since I saw it...I've been thinking about making one....that is THE thing in this photo that I am dying for. That is why I like this bedroom so much.

I don't know... I like that bedside table too.

No comments: