home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Friday, February 19, 2010

New Online Magazine - Nesting Newbies

I just discovered this new online magazine - Nesting Newbies. I'm not new to nesting....but I found lots of great new ideas in their winter issue. I'm not in to cooking much but I found several things in the food section that made me want to try their recipes out. That is way unusual for me.
















This is just a sampling of what's inside their winter/second issue. There's like 133 pages of inspiration. Last night I looked at the magazine isle in my local supermarket and was saddened that there are barely any magazines being published any more that I feel I must have each issue.

I came home empty handed, thinking I'll just spend a little more time online and find something new. Today I found it. My new must read..."Nesting Newbies".

5 comments:

Wendy said...

I will check it out! Thanks for sharing! Looks like they have some great ideas :)
Wendy

Anonymous said...

VERY cool! Thanks for the tip!

René said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm off to check it out.

Mélanie A. said...

Thanks for sharing this emagazine with us. It lokks fabulous, I'm going to check

Nesting Newbies said...

We're so glad you found us! Thank you so much for the blog love. :)