home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thanksgiving Past

Back to work today.
The weather here has been cold and icy.
Not stopping people from shopping.
I have to work again today because the store is swamped.

I made Thanksgiving napkin rings last night for this year's Thanksgiving table.

I bought new napkins for the table and made a runner.

Have not put it together yet.

While you and I wait for the reveal...I thought I'd repost what I did last year.


4 comments:

Dewena said...

Well, my goodness! This one is beautiful enough, even if it was last year's. I always think you have a house of many, many rooms because you bring such different looks to them.

I have got to go to Pier One to look for a rug for my sink. I want something different and colorful. Wish I were going to the one you're at as I know you could find me a perfect one.

Cindi Myers said...

I love your Thanksgiving Past!
:)
Holding my breath for the big reveal!!!
(I linked to your blog about your Open House posts on my blog today!)
xoxo - Cindi

Brenda Pruitt said...

So very elegant, Nita!
Brenda

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

So pretty Nita! I love the piece over the plate rack too!
Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving,

Nancy