home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, November 11, 2013

Mod Mix Monday #127

Old New Bathroom
A great mix of old and new with a bold wall and floor.
What a great Mod Mix Vintage Mix!

My faves from last week...
Just look at this amazing bed made by Kim over at Living Vintage
The whole master bedroom is a vintage knock out!
Eileen of The Pink Home made over her fireplace. 
She covered the old brick with marble.
Isn't it lovely?
Laura of Cottage and Broome shared the last of October's roses.
They are so pretty arranged in her home vignettes. 
Denise of Bella Dreams made herself a new dining room chandelier 
out of some baskets and wood. 
It fits right in with her romantic farmhouse decor.
Rachel of Maison de Pax is always showing up here.
Just look at her new bathroom and you'll know why.
It's a beauty!
I don't usually pick food here but this salad is just my sort of thing.
Suzanne of Simply Suzannes shares the recipe.
The dressing is simple and sounds scrumptious.

Last week's party was small cause I got it up late...and I got this one
up late too.

Oh..well...there was still lots of good things to look at.

On to this week...


Share your new mixes below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

24 comments:

Christine at Little Brags said...

Hi Nita, thanks for another linky!!! the features ROCK!!! Chrisitne from Little Brags

Anonymous said...

Beautiful features, Nita. Thanks so much for hosting.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting! What great features!

Dewena said...

Nita, these are all gorgeous! I love looking at these pretty rooms, and the roses and salad!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a great week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Danielle said...

Always love your party. Thanks for hosting. x

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Nita, I've gotta go check out some of those features! thanks for hosting!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Nita, thanks for showcasing such lovely features. Have a great week.
Joy

Rachel Paxton said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bathroom, Nita! I hope you have a wonderful week. :)

Rachel

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks for hosting!!

Hugs,
Deb

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thanks for the party, Nita. Have I told you I love the peacock blues in your header? Have a great week! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

PJH Designs said...

Thank you so much for hosting. I'm a new follower.

Hugs,
Peggy~PJH Designs

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

I like the repurposing done in the old new bathroom. Thanks for hosting.
Denise

Ricki Treleaven said...

Love the inspiration! The bathroom is fantastic. You have some great features here, Nita. LOVE them all!

Eileen said...

Oh, thank you so much for featuring my fireplace makeover! The other features are gorgeous, too. Thanks again!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Thank you so much for the lovely feature! You made my night :0)
And another big thank you for hosting another great link party.
Have a great week, Nita!
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Thanks for another great weekly party Nita. Wishing you a wonderful week. Many thanks and blessings to you, Patti

Unknown said...

Hi Nita, thanks for another linky!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love that bathroom you featured.

Lianne at Hanbury House said...

Wow! I stumbled across your blog accidentally and I love it; it has so much of the different stuff I am passionate about.

I especially like your "Stars," your five dauchsands. I grew up with 3 dauchsands, and my folks still keep them. They make the best pets.

I subscribed and look forward to reading more of your posts. Thanks.

Cottage and Broome said...

Nita, very delayed reaction but thank you so much for featuring my post on October roses!!! It was really appreciated, Laura

Unknown said...

Top Ten Classified Website List, Pakistani Classified Sites, USA Classifieds, Indian Classifieds, Entertainment Articles, Entertainment News, Entertainment Pictures, Bollywood, Hollywood and Lollywood Pictures and Videos, Entertainment Latest updates, Hot Entertainment News and Pictures Funny Entertainment Pictures, lol Pictures, Funny Pictures and every thing you want...
www.hotcurrentaffairs.com

bradmaddox said...

The Best Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag... Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited.
LolsGag.Com

Unknown said...

Make Money Online is very easy now, In Internet system we have now best earning system without any work, Just Invest some Money into your Business and Make Perfect Life time Earnings with this Business.
Join Now for Make Perfect Business and Earn Money online from home.
www.hotfxearnings.com