home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, November 4, 2013

Thanksgiving Banner

More than a slight delay on this week's Mod Mix Monday.
I did myself in yesterday.
I painted from 10 - 2:30 and then had to be at work from 4 - 10.
I couldn't go any more.
Twelve hours on my feet...I learned...I have a very hard time with.

I dropped when I got home.

So Mod Mix Monday is not up yet...and I have to be at work soon today.

It will be up later tonight.

Sorry about that...

I came across that wonderful Thanksgiving Banner on 
Man! Her site is full of great stuff.

Check it out and I'll be back later in the day with my Linky Party.

9 comments:

Patty Rumaker said...

The Thanksgiving Banner is lovely. Sometimes we just have to take a break. I can't imagine being on my feet for that long of a time. Rest!
Patty at Home and Lifestyle Design

Kim said...

Love the banner and the whole vignette. I hope you were able to rest a bit today!
Kim@reposhture

Laurel Stephens said...

I love this pretty banner. I hope you have a chance to relax a bit soon.

Shannon Fox said...

Hang in there sweetie! Twelve hours is a long day!!

Scribbler said...

Don't overdo! That's when you get sick.

Ellen

Dewena said...

I know the feeling, Nita. When it's something you really want to see done it's like you have super power. And then comes what you have to do on top of it. I love visiting your Mod Mix Mondays but seeing it on Thursday would be great too. Just take care of yourself, there's only one you to be around for those weenies.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. You're making me hurt all over just thinking about it. Take a nice bubble bath and just take care of yourself.

Michael said...

I love this Vintage effect of thanks giving. Looks awesome!!!!!!

Historically Vintage said...

Oh! That's really sweet. :0)