home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, April 15, 2013

Mod Mix Monday #97

Farmhouse Kitchen?
via
Isn't this a pretty kitchen? So simple and clean and great barstools at the island.

Here are my favorite mixes from last week's Mod Mix Monday party. 
Shanna of Restoration Redoux painted this little vintage desk.
I love it with the vintage typewriter sitting upon it.
Jennifer of Town and Country Living showed off some of her favorite spring flowers.
Look how cute these hyacinths are wrapped in book pages and tied with twine!
This is adorable.
Heather of Friendship, Life and Style put away the spring decor and decorated for summer with lots of
beach items. She lives in Arizona and feels Arizona is the beach with out the water.
So why not decorate like the beach? It's beachy and elegant.
And lastly, Donna of Anglo in Quebec had her kitchen shown off by West Elm 
because she used the modern West Elm lights in her vintage looking kitchen. 
Another shot of Donna's kitchen. 
I love all of it but notice how the copper pot plays off the antique mirror 
on the subway tile. Very nice.

I started my outdoor stuff on Sunday. I cleaned up outside a little and planted some herbs.
I've still got lots of cleaning up to do before I plant more stuff.
But I always plant herbs in a pot just outside my backdoor to start the season off. 

Share your Mod Mixes for this week below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

14 comments:

Cyndi ✪ Blue Star said...

Nita, thanks for hosting another great party this week!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hey Nita, love those great industrial stools in that first image. Thanks for hosting!

Shanna768 said...

Thank you so much for featuring my grey desk Nita!

Unknown said...

Hi dear Nita - Thank you for another party. I LOVE every single feature you shared. Blessings, Patti

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Nita, Thanks for the party! I have been cleaning up my yard as well. I am so ready for some flowers! The light fixture in Angela'a kitchen is AMAZING! I am trying to figure out where I could put one of those in my house! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Hi Nita! Love Donna's kitchen!! Thanks for featuring my little hyacinths and thanks for hosting.

pam {simple details} said...

Thanks for hosting, Nita! I always love stopping by to check out the great links! :)

Diane | An Extraordinary Day said...

Oh Nita! That farmhouse kitchen is perfect! Love every. thing. about it!
What great features too!! You attract the 'good stuff' from blogland.
Blessings!

Ann, Heather and Sheila said...

Thank you, Nita, for featuring my post from Friendship, Life and Style. It's such a lovely surprise!!
Heather

Donna@anangloinquébec said...

Ahh you are a sweetheart Nita. Thanks so much for featuring my kitchen. I am flattered!!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

~ ~ Ahrisha ~ ~ said...

Hi Nita,
I am always so amazed at the talent that our blog friends have and their willingness to share with all of us!
Make it a Great Day !
~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

Cindi Myers said...

Now I want Butcher Block countertops.
:D