home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gallery Walls

A Moveable Feast for the Eyes
Gallery Walls have been all the rage for quite awhile.
A wonderful collection of art arrange either orderly or mumbo jumbo on the wall.
I think they are very interesting and modern.
My only complaint is - it would be nice to change them out easily.
That is why a few of these that include a shelf to rest the artwork on work nicely in this manner.
This grouping is gorgeous...but it would be nice to switch it all around easily.
Seems to me a gallery wall should be easily changeable just as it would be in a real gallery.

I think the trick might be to use professional picture hangers.
Why not use a real gallery art hanging system in your home?
AS Hanging Systems creates art hanging systems for gallery and commercial spaces
and residential spaces too! 
Because they are just as serviceable and intriguing used in personal spaces as in public spaces.
Install these strips and you can easily change out art daily.
Look how clean this system is strung from a metal rail.
It's quite modern and fresh looking.
Here you see it in it's typical setting in a museum.
Also a great system to use in a restaurant.
But just as brilliant to use in the home especially over brick walls.
This system would provide complete creativity in moving around your artwork without damaging the brick.
Of course the systems work well in a retail setting.
It's a nice modern touch when mixed with traditional furniture too.

Looking for a new way to showcase art in your home?
Check out the picture hangers at AS Hanging Systems.

4 comments:

Thehouseofhampton said...

Oh Nita thank you for the supplier. I've been wanting to do this for a while now. You've just made it so easy for me. Thanks for the link. I will be purchasing mine today.

Mick said...

When done tastefully gallery walls are wonderful! I have been guilty of a badly staged gallery wall and had no idea. (AND it had been up for years!) I think that people often beleive whent hey do a wall like this they HAVE to hang as many pictures up as possible, but I rather like the one picture with only 3 hangings on the wall.

Nita Stacy said...

Sharon -
I'm so glad I helped you with a project! We'll have to see a photo when done.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love the inspiration pictures. I've begun collecting ols frames for a little project of that kind!