home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mod Mix Monday #98

I'm inspired by this outdoor space. The white outdoor sofa....where do I get one of those?
How practical is that? I don't care....it looks soooo good.
The huge lantern full of candles is good and the white wall covered with vines.
Even that circle candle thing on the wall.
That is the sort of thing I'd hate inside but it looks really great on a wall outside.

This is a just a pretty space.

More pretty following with my favorites from last week's 
Mod Mix Monday!
Look at this gorgeous dresser from Karin over at Art is Beauty.
She described it as a beast but's it's definitely a beauty now! 
Love all it's details and the color!
Debra at Common Ground made this vintage looking seed boxes.
Oh...I'd love to have these. I'm so into all gardening things these days.
Anne of Design Dreams by Anne did a makeover of her laundry 
slash mud room slash potting area.
Too pretty....just too.
A lamp revamp by Mallori of Vintage Finds.
It was ugly before and it's lovely now. 
Then...look at this wreath created by Kim at Made in a Day.
It's so fun and modern and quirky too. It's just great.
I love turquoise and red together.

I've been going around to all the nurseries in town checking out plants.
I just love this time of year!
There seems so much promise in what is to come.
I get all excited about doing things outside.

Of course come July...I'll remember why things come to an abrupt stop because of the heat.
But I won't think about that now.

Share your Mod Mixes for this week below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.


Don't forget to watch 
on Bravo TV tonight at 9 central time...10 eastern!
Read about Kevin and Greg on yesterday's post...here





21 comments:

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

That white couch is dreamy! Thanks for hosting! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for visiting and I am glad that you liked my Outdoor inspiration photos enough to pin them!! I loved them too. I am still spray painting and soon I will be able to reveal what the whole patio looks like with all the new colors!!

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!

Hugs,
Deb

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

So glad things are warming up and people are sharing flowery and bright colored posts! Thanks for hosting, Nita.

Ricki Treleaven said...

Ver pretty features, Nita. And the outdoor sofa is fantastic! You could probably just spray it off with bleach and a bit of water and let the sun do the rest....I want one of those, too!

ANNE said...

Lovely features - thank you for including my project!

Have a happy week xox

Mallori said...

Thank you for featuring my lamp! Have a great week!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Hi Nita, thanks for hosting, love joining in. Have a great week.
Denise

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Nita, such bright and cheery features. Love them. Thanks for hosting. Have a lovely week.
Joy

Unknown said...

Good morning dear Nita! Lovely outdoor space you posted . . . Sigh . . . Thanks for another weekly party and blessings to you, Patti

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting Nita!! Have a wonderful week :)

xo, Tanya
twelveOeight

Curtains in My Tree said...

Happy Monday the sun is out and I can't wait to get outside before our next rain later today

thanks for hosting

Dewena said...

Don't let July spoil the loveliness of these days! And July, even in the heat, has much to recommend it such as homegrown tomatoes, corn, and watermelon, all enjoyed on a lovely outdoor space...even if you have to wait until the sun goes down!

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch for hosting!

Cottage and Broome said...

I love that outdoor space too, looks like a California house. We could never do that here in Michigan too much rain! Thanks for stopping by and hosting, Laura

One More Time Events said...

Thank you so much for hosting... Love the outdoor space...

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting! I love the features!

Cindi Myers said...

I'd like the white brick wall to block out the neighbors! HA! HA!

Amy Chalmers said...

HI Nita, that turquoise dresser caught my eye...by the way yesterday I saw a white sofa just like you want in a consignment shop!

Tea in Texas said...

Great inspiration for an outdoor space! The Mod Vintage turquoise colors in your header is my favorite color. I love thrift and consignment shopping. Thanks for hosting and glad I found you!

Pam

hong kong property said...

it's such a relaxing outdoor setting

Elizabeth said...

Oh wow that turquoise dresser is amazing! What a fun pop of color!
Thanks for sharing!