home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Bedding

I'm So Excited!!!
Pier 1 is now carrying bedding!
Not in the stores though,
only online at Pier1.com
I love this one...it's similar to one that Anthropologie has carried for years.
It comes in many colors.
I think I like this one better than the Anthropologie one.
This white gathered one is wonderful too.
Nice springtime prints.
and quilts.

I just thought I'd share this since Pier 1 has not carried bedding in the past.
People come in the store asking for them all the time and finally they are available.
Go by Pier1.com and see them all.

3 comments:

Thehouseofhampton said...

Thanks for heads up. I'll be sure to take a look....

Tanna said...

Thanks for the scoop, Nita!! I'm starting The Search for new bedding... it is always such a long process for me! LOL! thank you again and thanks for your sweet comment today. blessings ~ tanna

Patti Willey said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing! I wouldn't think to even check Pier 1 for bedding! Gorgeous!