home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Open House Sunday

Large Prairie Style House
in Putnam Heights in Oklahoma City
built 1920
Great big steps lead up to a large covered porch.
This home has a casual feel to it.
Colorful touches through out.
 This dining room is fun. I like everything except that table in front of the window.
The kitchen is full of color too. 

This family definitely has it's own style.

 Very tasteful bath.
cute baby room 
Absolutely love the gray subway tile! 
 I don't think this garden room is reaching it's full potential by far.
I'd love to have a room like this at my own home.
This is my favorite spot in this home.
The whole backyard is just lovely.
A perfect place to spend a late summer day.

see full listing here

5 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

The nursery is just adorable in that house! And of course I'd be in heaven if I had those 2 large bathrooms with classic tile work. I think I'd be outside right now reading a book under the shade tree by the pool, instead of in my living room looking at the gray gloomy weather outside. Thanks for another great home tour, Nita!

Donna said...

This house has a good balance of vintage charm and modern updates. Loving the curb appeal with the wide porch and craftsman detail on the windows. Inside, I'd only have to change some of the paint colors and light fixtures and I'd be happy. I never thought I wanted a pool but it looks mighty inviting on this hot, humid Labor Day weekend. Enjoyed the tour.

Susan Freeman said...

This is a wonderful home. It's the kind of home where I can envision the making of many happy memories.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

The decoration isn't really my taste, but I love all the rooms and the light that flows in them... Decoration can easily be changed when the house has such good bones!

huongdung said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post!

Phục vụ cho nhu cầu vận chuyển hàng hóa bắc nam bằng đường sắt ngày càng lớn, dịch vụ vận chuyển ô tô bằng đường sắt và vận tải, gửi hàng hóa gửi xe máy bắc nam bằng tàu hỏa bằng đường sắt cũng đã xây dựng nên những qui trình, dịch vụ vận chuyển container lạnh bắc nam chuyên nghiệp và có hệ thống. Đảm bảo mang đến chất lượng tốt nhất cho khách hàng sử dụng dịch vụ.