home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Open House Sunday

Great Gatsby!
This beauty just came up for sale in my neighborhood.
One of the biggest homes in Edgemere Park.
Built in 1929 this home is full of Roaring Twenties Glamour.



 Look at the original tile on the fireplace!


Very fun kitchen 
Looks to me like the original kitchen was expanded into the back porch. 










Complete with movie star pool fit for a modern flapper!
All can be your's for a mere $999,999.

see full listing here

8 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

BEAUTIFUL!!

Sonia said...

Just beautiful!

Karen said...

That is some house! love the pool.

Stacey said...

Very pretty!

Shannon Fox said...

Hello Nita! This caught my eye on Google+ and I realized I had not stopped by in forever. Hugs sweet lady!! Hope you and the pups are well? BEST ~Shannon

Curtains in My Tree said...


let me get my check book out LOL

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

They sure don't build them like that anymore! I can't get over the domed ceiling in the second bath! So pretty. Thanks for the tour, Nita!

Kassie said...

Gorgeous home!