home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Mod Mix Monday #161

 via
I happened upon that room above while browsing through summer home tours.
This is the home of Michael of Inspired by Charm.
The room is vintage and fun!

So I skipped a week on Mod Mix Monday.
I've had a lot going on. I'll tell you about later.
Nothing good. But I'll live through it.

Let's take a look at my favorites from last time...
 Revi of Revisionary Life went crazy with the paint and faux finish on this french desk
and it turned out just perfect.
 I'm totally in love with this Hosta garden from Phyliss of Grandparents Plus.
Who says you need flowers? You don't if you have plenty of shade.
 Just Jan had lots of pretty blue blossoms to show of in the form of hydrangeas and wisteria.
 Vickie of Ranger 911 filled an old cupboard with a stash of vintage quilts she 
recently purchased. She is trying to decide whether to paint the cabinet or not.
Usually I'm all about painted furniture but I'm really loving this as is.
A wonderful vertical pallet succulent garden by Cassie at Kent Heartstrings

Ok, that was all good wasn't it?

Share your Mod Mix's in this week's party below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

10 comments:

angie said...

wunderschöne bilder!!!!! alles liebe von angie aus deutschland

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch for featuring my hosta garden! I enjoy it so much and was glad to share it with you. Have a wonderful week!
Oh, and thanks for the party!
Phyllis@grandparentsplus.com

Stacey said...

Good Morning Nita! Happy to join you today. :)

Laurel Stephens said...

Hope things are looking up for you, Nita. Thanks for hosting your party again, and I hope you have a good week.

DD's Cottage said...

Thanks for the party Nita and I love the features!

Unknown said...

Hope this week is good for you. Thank you for hosting and featuring my post!

Revi said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Nita. :) Love your party.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

So many pretty features, Nita!
With all that you have going on . . . Thanks so much for hosting another fun party.
I hope your week looks up :0)
Suzanne

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Thank you so much for the feature, Nita! I've been away until today, so I just saw it. I love Revi's desk makeover and I wish I could get my hosta garden to look like Phyllis's! I hope everything is okay at your end. Thank you for hosting your fun party again and I hope you have a little time to play outdoors this week.

Vickie