home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Open House Sunday

The Pink Palace
 in Buckhead neighborhood of Atlanta
built 1926
For a mere 7 million dollars this home can be your's.
This historic home was recently the 
Atlanta Symphony's Designer Show House which explains the fabulous rooms shown here.
 The painted wall murals are original to the home.
The room as it appeared before being dressed. 
 A Wow of a kitchen.


 Remember this was a designer show house which explains why each room is a totally different 
color scheme and theme.








 more hand painted original murals

 



 Such a pretty blue sparkling pool!
It is quite the show place!

see full listing here and read about it here

8 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

The hand painted murals in the home are amazing. I think the closets in this home are bigger than our bedrooms!

Laurel Stephens said...

Oh my gosh, that pool area is incredible. I'd love to spend the rest of the summer there!

Jeannine520 said...

Some of that decor would have to go but otherwise I think it's lovely. I could move right in except for that pesky problem of being out of my price range.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

The blue sitting room is lovely!

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks for sharing that fabulous home with us! So much eye candy!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

WOW, Nita!
This is one extravagant house!!
Thanks for sharing :0)
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful house! Love the wall paintings on the first picture. It looks more modern than I expected, the furniture and almost everything are so fashionable. Love bathrooms.
Cleaning company Chelsea

Scribbler said...

Loved seeing this. I think I have seen this house empty -- maybe on Curbed? At any rate, it is quite a place.