home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, April 28, 2014

Mod Mix Monday #150

 via
This room is just fun, isn't it? 
An apartment for a young woman. 
I'm too old for it. But it makes a cute first apartment.

Many good things linked up last week.
 I'm super late with the party again. 
I worked seven days in a row and finally have a day off 
on Tuesday except I must go in to show something to a customer.
So it's not totally off.

Hopefully, I'll get a few things accomplished the next two days.
Now look at all this cute stuff....
 Just look at this cute wind chime made by Tuula aka the Thrifty Rebel.
 These hydrangeas made by Gail of Purple Hues and Me.
You won't believe what they are made of!
 Natalie of Sette Design made this darling crate bed tray.
Now this is breakfast in bed in style!
 Victoria of Trois Petite Filles turned an old bed into a fabulously ornate french dream bed.
With the help of appliqués from Maison Decor she created a masterpiece!
Cindy of Cottage Instincts redid her fireplace.
I love the shabby wood she added above the mantel.
 Darrielle of D.D.'s Cottage painted this pretty little french desk the loveliest shade of blue.
And be sure to check out Suzanne's at Simply Suzanne's spring table. 
I'm in love with the black and white toile covered chair, too!

So this was number 150 for Mod Mix Monday.

Hard to believe I've done this 150 times. 

Thanks for partying with me!

Share your Mod Mix's in this week's party below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

15 comments:

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love the features! The colour of that desk, that bed tray I wish I could use, the toile on those chairs!
Take some time to rest today!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Tanks for hosting, Nita! Happy Week to You! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thank you so much, Nita for hosting your wonderful linky party and featuring my hydrangea decorative tops! What an honor!

Heidi said...

Is it wrong that I'm almost 40 and would totally decorate my house like that first photo if I weren't married and didn't have plant-eating cats? Have a great week, Nita!

Unknown said...

Nita, I hope you get to rest today with your lovelies. Thank you for featuring my bed and always being a gracious host.

Love,
Victoria

DD's Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting a great party and I love the bed. Thanks for featuring my desk. Have a good week.
Darrielle

the cape on the corner said...

enjoy your day!

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Dear Nita, Good morning!
You made my morning . . . Thank you so much for the lovely feature of my Spring inspired table.
The black & white toile chair is from France!!
And another sweet thank you for hosting another great party.
Have a beautiful week,
Suzanne

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Scribbler said...

Glad to hear your job is going well! Thanks for the party, too.

Unknown said...

Oh Nita, you have been working so hard! I do hope you get some time to relax today. Thank you for the party and the great features. I'm with you on that black toile. What a beautiful website she has!
Blessings,
Patti

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thanks for the party, Nita. I hope you're enjoying your partial day off! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

cindy said...

Thanks for the shout-out Nita :) Nothing to link this week, so I'll just enjoy the other's creativity!

Unknown said...

Wow 150 parties! Hope you enjoy your days(s) off. Thanks again for a great party.

Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

Candy S said...

Thank you for hosting Nita, I don't have anything to link right now, but later today I should have a post if there is enough light to take some decent pictures today (the clouds are thinning out a bit now). Love the features today! I have to get to work now, have a wonderful day.