home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, April 7, 2014

Mod Mix Monday #147

This room is full of great ideas.
A mix of junk and vintage with a modern twist.
Crates and spools never looked so good.

Oh...Spring is here and you can see it in the link ups at last week's party.
Let's get to my favorites from last week...
Angela of Number Fifty Three added a mirror to an old china cabinet
and painted it. Now it can store more than china! 
Angela also fixed up a little foot stool it makes a great addition to her already 
fabulous dining room. See at Number Fifty Three
Lots of pretty purple flowers, china, linens and a tiny cake 
decorated in more purple flowers at Rosemary-Thyme
Easter Decor at Butterfly and Bungalow
Fabiana of Ciao! Newport Beach painted a hall tree a great color.
Isn't it fab?
Heather of Vivid Hue Home shared her guest room.
Amazing! I adore the striped ceiling...that incredible light fixture, painted bamboo detailed 
nightstands and the chenille bedspread is a Wow!


Share your Mod Mix's in this week's party below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Such great features. Thanks for hosting. Hope you have a great week.

Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

Tarnished Royalty said...

Great features with mouth-watering colors! Thanks for the party Nita! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

DD's Cottage said...

I love the features--how cool is that striped ceiling?
Have a good week and thanks for hoisting

Vintage Paint and more... said...

Nita, The features are wonderful this week but, what caught my eye is that beautiful bright blue that seems to appear in each and every one of them... Love it... thank you for the party and have a wonderful day... Cathy

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Good morning sweet Nita! So many great features!
Thanks so much for hosting another great party.
I've enjoyed reading about your new job 'adventures.' Sounds like you like your new place of employment.
Have a GREAT week,
Suzanne

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Good morning sweet Nita! So many great features!
Thanks so much for hosting another great party.
I've enjoyed reading about your new job 'adventures.' Sounds like you like your new place of employment.
Have a GREAT week,
Suzanne

Unknown said...

Oh Nita, where in the world do you find all of the wonderful pictures of homes and spaces to share with us? I always know I'll find something inspiring at you site. Lovely features this week too that I need to go explore more. Thanks so much for hosting.
Blessings,
Patti

Number Fifty-Three said...

Thank you for including two of my projects in with your fantastic features! Have a great week!

Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Thank you, Nita, for featuring my sleeping porch decorated for Easter. I love how you arranged this week's feature with a touch of turquoise. Everything is gorgeous. I really like Ciao's hat stand; it looks magnificent in a color. xoxo

Tea in the Library said...

Happy to be partying with you again! Thank you for hosting. I seem to be having some sort of issue with thumb nails ... I don't know why... PEBCAK no doubt.

Rachel Paxton said...

LOVE that inspiration pic today, Nita! Thanks for hosting. :)

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Some great features.
Thanks for the party.
Have a lovely week.
Denise

Candy S said...

Thank you Nita for having this lovely party. I see a lot of aqua in the Spring decor this year, it looks so pretty with white (and yellow) really refreshing. Have a wonderful week..... Candy

Bring Pretty Back said...

I LOVE your features!!! Thank you for taking the time to do them!
Have a pretty day Nita!
Kristin

Shabby Marilyn said...

Great features from last party, love all of them. Thanks for hosting, good to be back!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Lovin' the features and inspiration photos! :D

Cindi Myers said...

OH! I LOVE it all!!!!!
Great picks.
I was happy to see white quilts in the first photo, that's what I'm doing with my sofa now too.
I just needed more WHITE!