Sunday, April 13, 2014

Open House Sunday

Los Angeles Cottage
built 1922
The front yard of this cottage is of a fairy tale.
 There is whimsy in this garden.
 Love the lanterns on the front porch. 
 A patio off the front stoop is a nice touch.
Just as pretty in the day light.
Nice big rooms. That fireplace tile is unfortunate.
I'd have fun creating a new fireplace more fitting this home. 

I love how you can walk out of the kitchen and on to the deck. 
 cute kitchen
 oh...copper farm sink!

 Love me a stove nook

Fire engine red washer and dryer parked in a special place all their own.
 bedroom is rather bland
 but it opens out to the deck
Now this is where all the living in done.
I love that outdoor sectional. 
 The patio lights add magic
 more lanterns

A perfect spot for a perfect California night.
see full listing here

 Tonight is the first episode of the first half of the last season of Mad Men.
I can't wait!


Victoria Kirton said...

The outside of this home is like my dream. A fairy tale cottage!

vintage girl at heart said...

Now that is outdoor living! Love the kitchen too.
Happy Sunday!

Stacey said...

Yes please! I'd take that one in a heartbeat. ♥

Heidi said...

The outside and patio are amazing. The inside is lovely but kind of "meh" for my taste. (Except for the red washer and dryer-- LOVE!)

Cynthia Myers said...

I could be very very happy living there.
And whoever thought to photograph it at night is brilliant.

Milla said...

Those outdoors are dreamy. And those photographs...excellent. Great collection!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

The outside is definitely inspiring and the inside has so much potential!

Blogging tips