home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Thursday, May 2, 2013

In the Greenhouse

Romance in the Greenhouse
Seems gardening is still of thing of our dreams for a little while yet
since much of the country is getting hit with a late winter storm.

Our last freeze is never after the 15th of April....but not this year!
It got super cold last night and cold today.

Good thing I have only bought a few ferns that I can easily move indoors.
So with this last burst of cold weather I've been thinking about greenhouses and wishing I had one.

I am loving the idea of a chandelier in the greenhouse...I'd so do that!

Thanks for your nice comments yesterday on my little HGTV fabric project.
The peeps at Jo-Ann wanted me to share this coupon good for 
15% off your entire purchase.
It includes sale and clearance priced items.

I saw quite a few things last time I was there I am going to go back and use this coupon on.
Just print and take in to use now through Saturday, May 4.

7 comments:

Thehouseofhampton said...

I'm ready for summer looking at all the gardens! Thank you for the coupons, as I'm purchasing fabric this week from Joanne's HGTV.
Sharon

Tara Dillard said...

Oddly, one of the pics I have as a painting. Found at thrift store.

12'x18' is the minimum size for a Conservatory. 2 walls must have doors. you want a wood stove, outlets on every wall and pair of ceiling fans either side of your chandelier....

time to get spider webs and pollen out of my conservatory.

think sooner rather than later....and you will have your Conservatory.

Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

Sonia said...

OH Nita! I love this post....this is my dream someday to have a pretty greenhouse! Hope you are doing well!
Miss Bloomers

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Those are great greenhouses I would love anyone of them in my back yard.
Denise

Dewena said...

The chandelier in the greenhouse picture stole my heart, and the green cupboard in it. My father had greenhouses for years but they were never as charming as that. However, after reading Tara Dillard's comment above, maybe they would be a tad more difficult than nailing together some old windows. I guess they should actually function!

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Lovely inspiration pictures. I'd love to have a greenhouse.

Curtains in My Tree said...

AHhh that would be so nice to have a greenhouse with a red brick floor and chandelier hanging

what a dream