home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Garden Chandeliers

The garden is a perfect spot for the romantic lighting of a chandelier!

The first holiday of the summer is upon us.

Happy Memorial Day!
I'll be sure to go to my neighborhood Arts Festival at least once.

and I'll be spending a lot of the weekend at 

selling lots of outdoor furniture and cushions I expect.

These are some of my favorites.
Much of this is 20% off through Monday.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

11 comments:

Mary Palumbo Collings said...

Ohhh all of those garden chandelier photos are to die for!!! Happy Weekend

Christina Paul said...

Just love those garden chandeliers! I've been on the lookout for a thrift store one to redo :)

"Create Beauty" said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!
if only there was someplace for me to hang one.....

thanks for the beauty Nita!
Happy Weekend!

~ Violet

Pondside said...

I have a simple chandelier on my veranda and I love it! Nowhere near as fancy as the ones you've shown, but it does make evenings very special.

Tara Dillard said...

Lamp day in the garden.

Placing 1 on the Tea Olive Terrace & another on the Bay Terrace.

Life is good.

xO T

Cindy said...

Pier 1 has some great looking outdoor furniture, don't they. And I love the outdoor chandeliers, I would love to do that one day on a porch.
Hugs, Cindy

Margaret said...

Check out Look in the Attic & Company for vintage reproduction shelving and planters for porch updates too! They have the best!

KellyMellyBoBellyBananaFanna said...

enjoy your memorial day!

CountryRose said...

I absolutely love your Blog! The layout is stunning, and the photos on this article are to die for.

If your ever interested in Collaborating, send us an email VintageCountryRose@gmail.com

Thanks for a lovely read! www.vintagecountryrose.blogspot.co.uk

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Those chandeliers make such romantic gardens. I wonder if they are just here for the picture or if they are waterproof/outside ones...

Kay dancingbrushpainting.blogspot.com said...

Nita, I pinned SO MUCH stuff from here. Great post!!