home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, November 7, 2011

Mod Mix Monday #23

Got Rug?
The Rug Company
The Rug Company always has fabulous rooms set up to show off their rugs. 
Which do you like the Red Room or the Blue Room?

Now I'll review my favorites from last week's Mod Mix Monday.
Ok, first and foremost I was crazy for this table. The color! The shape! The distressing!
This table has it all.
Created by Amy at The Salvage Collection.
Gina of A Sense of Design redid her daughter's room.
Super Cute!
Korrie at Red Hen Home made vintage suitcase shelves!
A whole wall of them. So darling!
Very pretty little side table completely transformed with a little yellow paint and 
a little wallpaper by Carrie of Lovely Etc.com

You know the routine...link up below your Mod Mix's for this week.
Anything old redone to be new. Old mixed with new.
Anything new redone to look old.
Mix it up.

If you enjoy this party...I'd hope that you'd become a follower.
Please give me a link back in your post and be sure to link up to the exact 
post not your whole blog.
Please no food links or baby stuff or clothes. This needs to be decor and furniture related.
I'm going to start deleting links off the mark.
Thanks!

13 comments:

A Sense of Design said...

I am in love with that blue rug....sigh!!!

Amy Chalmers said...

I love that blue table too Nita~really fab. I would pick the blue rug (so not a red person). Come over for my transferware giveaway today!

Diane Writes said...

The "blue room" is pretty Nita. I love it.

Marilyn said...

Thanks SO much for hosting.. So saweee my link went in twice :(( .. Wishing you a lovely Monday..

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Thank you for featuring my suitcase wall!

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Love the little girls' room! Makes me wish mine was little again. I also loved that house you showcased yesterday. I noticed it already has a sale pending. I don't know why you didn't have a chandy when you were a baby! lol But you can make up for lost time!

Laura Everyday Edits said...

Thanks for hosting party! so much fun and inspiration!
laura

jeanette from everton terrace said...

I am in LOVE with that art piece in the first image. LOVE.

Taylor Greenwalt said...

So many creative people. I love the suitcases on the wall. What a creative idea.

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

Hi Nita! I found you via The Salvage Collection...Luv me some Amy...

Thanks for the party! I look forward to getting to know you and your blog better!

Kahli said...

Thanks for hosting! What great rugs you showcased. I love them all :)

Carrie @ lovely etc. said...

Thanks for featuring my yellow nightstand!

6th Grade said...

thanks for the feature...i'm a-blushin' now--esp 'cuz i gave that one away! :(

love this weekly par-taaaay!

amy