home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Jewelry

Vintage Halloween Necklaces
I adore these Halloween necklaces created by
Debra at
Most Halloween jewelry is cheesy but these are elegant.
Debra has a fantastic blog too with a weekly link up party that can't be missed.
At least I never miss it....
Here are a few samples of other jewelry she has designed.
You see...she has a thing for keys
and religious charms.
This is the necklace I bought from her a few weeks ago. 
Love it!

10 comments:

Paris Hotel Boutique said...

cute jewelry! I love that necklace you bought!

Anonymous said...

Love the jewelry! xoxoxo

Kirby said...

LOVE love all of the necklaces, too cute!

Allison said...

Great jewelry! I adore the one you got! Unique and fun and of course I like anything with a touch of bling.

Olive said...

Debra is the best. I have one of her Elgin clock face necklaces and I love it.

Melissa Miller said...

Very pretty and unique jewelry Nita. Love the diamond key.

Thank you for reading Chestnut's story and your kind words. I appreciate it.

Happy weekend to you.
~Melissa :)

Sharon in Chicago said...

Nita--your Halloween features are a constant delight!! I can't wait to see your newest post each day.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Nita, you are just the sweetest! This post is wonderful and makes my jewelry look so good, te he! Thanks so much for the huge "shout out"! I'm so glad you like your necklace. I just love making them! Have a wonderful weekend,
xo,
Debra

Kellie Collis said...

These are gorgeous! I'm loving the necklace that you bought. Great pick! Enjoy the weekend, Kellie xx

Its So Very Cheri said...

Hey Its Cheri from ItsSoVeryCheri.com and theDIYClub.com
I love your blog and will sign up to follow. I would love to have you come over and do the same.
Cheri