home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Love Manor

Happy Haunted Home
Amazing Halloween Home Decor 
from
Simply...Spooktacular!

His website will lead to his blog and his Flickr account where there are lots more photos 
and lots of links to great Halloween things.
At his Flickr account you can download labels he's created to use on bottles 
to add to your own creepy decor.
Here is just an example of these...
Now...I'm thinking I need to empty some jars in the frig. 
Print and paste me up some wickedness.

Be sure to go by his blog and website to see much much more. 

10 comments:

La said...

Frightfully Fun! La

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Talk about "Wow" factor! Great site!

Brenda Pruitt said...

I love this kind of spooky! I must go check more out.
Brenda

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Great spooky looks and love those labels.

Sarah AKA The Thriftress said...

Spoooky photos - wonderful inspiration. Thanks for sharing!
Sarah

Lindy said...

Great site. New to me so thanks for sharing. I still love your "captured" ghosts as much as anything out there!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Fun ideas, spooky! I featured your ghost in the jar this week!

Anonymous said...

Certainly gets me in the mood for Halloween :) xoxoxo www.1942charm.blogspot.com

Cindi Myers said...

I NEED those labels!
I'm going over there now.
:)

Vicki said...

Really fun pics and I love those labels!