home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Kitchens

In Blue
I don't know if I love this kitchen because of it's mint cabinets or because of those big pink
hydrangeas surrounded by all that mint.
I do think it has to do with the touch of brass in the lanterns too.
I'm loving pink with brass these days.
So I haven't been getting much done around the house currently.
I'm busy selling furniture and helping others make their houses look great and so mine 
is on the back burner....
but the other night I started installing these bin pulls on my kitchen cabinets.
It was going pretty good until one of the drawers had a hole that wasn't quite in the right spot.
Meaning I needed to adjust the hole with my drill and that is where I stopped.
Because my drill was not charged. I'm charging now and hope to get back on track.
 But I'm not feeling my bin pulls. 
I had to get the ones I got cause they were the only ones that fit my existing holes. 
I'd rather have had some like above. 
I'm hoping this will not end up being a case of that I'll never like them because they weren't exactly 
what I wanted. Might be! 
I'm hoping I'll like them more once all are on.
 I was going through some of my kitchen pins on Pinterest and noticed that I'd pinned several with 
blue walls. 
My kitchen walls need a change...and perhaps this is the direction I will go.
 I love the nook that the sink sets in on this one. I have a sink faucet just like that one -
waiting to be installed. I hesitate cause I want a new sink and a new backsplash to go with it.
And how long will that be?
I know I just need to go ahead and install it!
 See more pretty kitchens on my Pinterest Kitchen Board.

8 comments:

DD's Cottage said...

Love all the kitchens-so bright and cheerful!

Stacey said...

Your inspiration is wonderful and will be perfect for your kitchen. What kind of backsplash do you want? Some of them are pretty inexpensive.

ANNE said...

Stunning kitchens! I love them all.

Betty said...

Oh Yummy! These kitchens are gorgeous! Love the creamy dreamy sherberty green and blue with the white cabinets. And the pop of pink or lavender is the cherry on top...peonies or lilacs would be wonderful as well as what is shown in the photos. I'm so ready for a subway tile backsplash in my kitchen but I'm afraid it may be a little while before that actually happens. Cost is always such a deterring factor (boo) as well as getting hubby on board (LOL) Warm Hugs,

Cindi Myers said...

I love these blue kitchens!
And I also like almost every single one you have in your Pinterest board too!
I've been thinking about my home a lot lately and how so many times I've done something to it, only to want to change it soon afterwards.
I've decided to go through my Pinterest boards and weed out the things that are too far out of my reach or things that are a quick fix. I think that's SO hard to do with beautiful images everywhere.
I'm going to only go with what I can afford (save up for) and still be happy with.
I like you pulls, but if you don't, I'd return them and get what you want and drill all new holes! LOL!
Good Luck! XOXOXOXO

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I love all the variations of sea glass. I hope you like the pulls when it is done. If the drawers are wooden you could wood fill the holes and sand. But if they still show, I guess then you would have to paint, and that is a bigger undertaking. I love the faucet you chose. xoox

Anajá Schmitz said...

Belissimo, amei essa cozinha.
Tenha um ótimo fim de semana.

Farhan Ali said...

일본 여행을 계획 중이라면, 여행자 보험은 꼭 고려해야 할 사항입니다. tonewell Financial에서는 일본 여행자 보험 저렴한 가격에 제공하여 여행자들의 안전을 위해 최선을 다하고 있습니다