home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Wicker Table

My Latest Craigslist Find
I came across this table the other day on Craigslist.
(all these photos are from the listing)
Actually, I saw it a couple of weeks ago and kept going back and looking at it.
 I wasn't sure I needed it ...but it spoke to me. 
And since it hadn't sold I guess it was not speaking to anyone else.
Seems it was meant for me.
 So Tuesday night I emailed the seller and went and picked it up after work last night.
Thanks! Barbara!
I always meet the nicest people when out and about and Barbara was one of the nicest. 
I ended up coming home with another wicker item too. 
(I have no idea what I'll do with it but it was too cute to leave) photo to come
I think this table going in the living room by the front door. 
That is the intention...we'll see how it works out.
But I've always liked tables like this and it is in a color I love.
 I still have not repainted my last Craigslist find although it looks better than this.
I've got a nice cushion and pillows on it. I'll show after I buy some ferns for the front porch.
 I also bought another area rug for the front porch.
This one bit the dust. But I bought another just like it...soon my front porch will be dressed for spring.

10 comments:

Stacey said...

Way to go, Nita! I've found a couple of wonderful wicker things on Craig's List since we moved to Texas. I'd love to find a table like yours.

priscilla said...

Love your new table ! What a great find!

Debra@CommonGround said...

It's hard for me to leave anything wicker behind, LOVE that wonderful blue color on the table. great find!

karen@somewhatquirky said...

Fix up that porch! Get it ready for me to come visit you!

Sonia said...

Oh so beautiful! Love those new pices!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Pretty shade of blue!

Amy Chalmers said...

I have a thing for wicker too, just no porch to put it on...xo

Vicki said...

That table is sweet, and the color is so unique and pretty. Of course it spoke to you- it's perfect for your house.

vintage girl at heart said...

Oh what a sweet find!! Love the style and color too. Have fun sprucing up your porches with your new goodies!
Meeting nice people is the best!

Kit said...

Love the new table and the color! Kit