home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, June 10, 2013

Mod Mix Monday #105

Creative!
Isn't this a delightful bedroom? See the vintage suitcases under the bed for storage?
Great idea there.
Then do you see what the headboard is made of?
It's drawers! Lot's of drawers painted and turned flat on the wall.
Lots of storage in that and the curved lines of the top and side drawers bring 
just enough flair to the concept.

Here we go with my faves from last week....
Lisa of CreateInspire...painted up this Depression Era hutch in a new way.
Love the way she painted the outside and the inside which is a pretty shade of blue.
Nothing depressing about it now!
Fabiana of Ciao! Newport Beach shared photos of a 1912 cottage on the 
Newport Harbor Home and Garden tour. Lots of pretty rooms but I really loved the living room.
Laura of Whimsical Perspective revealed her redone living room which included 
her new fireplace mantel. Love the color of it.
Lisa of Helene's Legacy shared her precious little bathroom.
I love the Chinese inspired toile wallpaper, the sconces, the sink and the faucet.
And wait till you see what this pup is so happy about!
Ok, this one floored me -
Kelly of My Soulful Home took her old indoor sofa and redid it into an outdoor sofa!
It's amazing...isn't it? Like I want an old sofa...now to do this to.
You have to see the before on this.

Time to link up what you've been up to lately. 

Share below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.


22 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks for the party, Nita!

Cottage and Broome said...

That is a pretty room so bright and cheerful! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

PS love the rusty garden features from your last post...

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Melissa said...

I'm in love with that first picture! The headboard is such a great idea! I wonder if I could get my hubby on board...

Anonymous said...

Hi Nita and thank you for hosting your party! I linked up but don't know what happened to my image - I don't know what that thing is! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia;)

Scribbler said...

I LOVE your features this week. That headboard is just the coolest thing. Thanks as always for the party!

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

LOVE that bedroom! I have that one pinned as well :) Thanks for hosting! Life to the full! Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

Unknown said...

Happy Monday to you Nita. I love your features and especially the idea you shared of using drawers as a headboard! That would save space in a small bedroom as you could still push the bed all the way to the wall. Love it! Thanks for another great party and blessings to you, Patti

www.mysoulfulhome.com said...

Thank you so much Nita! This is my first featured project & I am thrilled to pieces! Enjoyed my outdoor couch over the weekend while reading Country Living Magazine...it was worth the effort!
xo,
Kelly

VintageMom said...

Thanks so much for the feature :)

Lisa @ Helene's Legacy

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much for sharing our home tour cottage. It's always a pleasure stopping by Mod Vintage Life!

ciao!

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

They are all fabulous projects! But I wish I could commission a proper sofa from Kelly at MySoulfulHome! You have a lovely blog by the way :)

Christine at Little Brags said...

Nita, thanks for having me each week. Christine from Little Brags

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Hi Nita, thanks for hosting. Love the features (and that sweet little dog).
Denise

Unknown said...

Thank you for the party! What a cute puppy! Not to mention all of the features.. :-)

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for the feature Nita! Have a lovely week!
Lisa

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting Nita, look forward to joining in.
Joy

Diane said...

Your features are beautiful as always. Love the sweet puppy! Thanks for hosting!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for a great party Nita!!

xo, Tanya
twelveOeight

Andrea at Opulent Cottage said...

Wow there are some really creative people out there! I haven't had a mod mix in so long, I can't even remember. Maybe this will be the week :) Have a good one!
xoxo, Andrea

vintage girl at heart said...

Nita I always get so much inspiration from your blog and just love MMM! The indoor to outdoor couch redo is my favorite so far this week and the medicine cabinet makeover is fabulous too! I am trying to work my way through everyones post!
Have a great week!