home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, June 3, 2013

Mod Mix Monday #104

Pretty painted old wicker mixed with modern pillows.
I need those pillows.

Many good things in last week's Mod Mix Monday.
I'm sure glad I don't have to pick only three favorites because I always have more than three.
Melissa of Shabby Love took an old potato storage bin and turned it into this 
sweet country french cabinet. I know I've seen these at thrift stores and just kept walking.
I won't next time.
Manuela of A Cultivated Nest showed off her porch all done up for summer 2013!
My, you feel like you are on vacation the moment you step out there or for that matter look at it.
Laurel at The North End Loft took and old dresser and turned it into this fabulous TV console.
Rita aka Suburbs Mama gave a tour of her home. Every room is Mod Vintage.
I especially love this vignette including her retro stereo.
Kelly of Our Kenilworth Home completely changed her kitchen with paint. 
It's very pretty now! 
Carolyn of Aiken House and Gardens decorated her new boat house.
Isn't this divine? What a perfect place to spend a summer afternoon.
And finally, I couldn't resist this cute little sign created by Rita of Harbour Breez Home
She used scrap wood, left over paint and old reflectors. 
This sign was just one of many she created for a gallery wall of art in her home.

Good...weren't they?

Time to link up what you've been up to lately. 

Share below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

19 comments:

Amy Chalmers said...

Nice features this week again! You seem to get the cream of the crop over here Nita. Love the old wicker sofa....I have a few pieces of wicker in the shop cellar waiting on paint. I was just talking to Colin about color choices...not going to do the standard white on these. xo

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my frenchy cabinet!!!

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Thanks for the party! I sure wish I knew where you could get your hands on those great pillows on that wicker bench! That is right up my alley! Beautiful! Life to the full! Melissa

Heirloom treasures said...

Lovely features this week.:)

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! That stereo is fabulous! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

All of your features are so delightful! Thanks for hosting and have a great week. Blessings, Patti

Laurel Stephens said...

I'm so pleased you like my TV Console and featured it this week. Thank you!! Have a wonderful week!

Christine at Little Brags said...

Nita, thanks again for the awesome Party...Christine from Little Brags

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Nita, thanks for hosting, love the features this week.
Joy

Dewena said...

Lovely blogs today Nita! Good job. I hope you have a calm week there in OK.

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Hi Nita,

Thank you so much for choosing my screened porch for one of your features! It made my day!

Unknown said...

Pretty little finds. Love the colors.
I'm joining for the first time. Love your blog so much.
Best wishes.
Selenarte

cindy said...

Oh my...that boathouse room??? Gorg. Thanks for hosting!

Cindy said...

I adore the delightful room that you posted an image of.
Your party looks like a lot of fun this week!
Hugs, Cindy

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Hi Nita, such wonderful features. Thanks for hosting.
Denise

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Sweet features this week! Thanks for hosting! Have a happy week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Furniture-Ology said...

Great features! I would have such a hard time choosing a favorite! Thanks for hosting! Happy Tuesday :)

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love that kitchen you featured.