home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Open House Sunday

Cottage on the Park
This little cottage currently available in Edgemere Park!
That's my neighborhood!
built same year as my house 1931
This house sits high up on it's lots over looking Edgemere Park.
What a wonderful view! 
 The living room is warm but light. I adore those two green chairs.
Love that they painted the fireplace white.
I like the vintage buffet turned media stand.
Nice big dining room.
I totally love the finishes in the kitchen. 
Subway tile is always good. 
This is a very big kitchen for the neighborhood.
Very pretty master. Love the headboard and those sconces. 
Of course I'm all about the vintage tile bath!
This is the first time I've seen a separate room for the toilet complete with arch in this neighborhood.
Looks like there is french doors off this second bedroom.
I love that. 
 Kids room has a great rug.
If I owned this house...I'd live in this room. 
 Backyard includes an outdoor fireplace. 
Wouldn't it be fun to decorate around this feature?

See full listing here.

11 comments:

Donna said...

This is a pretty cottage that seems quite spacious inside. They get extra points for keeping the vintage style bathroom-it’s beautiful. Nice house + nice neighborhood. Thanks for the tour.

Stacey said...

Yes please!! I'd take that one in a heartbeat. :)

Brenda Pruitt said...

A gorgeous home, but pricey! I'd take that humongous TV out.
Brenda

vintage girl at heart said...

love it. just enough space and original bones going on. the price is whoa but what a great investment! i want to do the tour of homes in your area one day. do they offer those?
hope you and the weenies are enjoying these cooler temps. :)

ANNE said...

love the layout!

Cottage Dreaming and Flea Market Wishing said...

50's and 60's furniture would look so groovy there ;)

love the backyard too

Vicki said...

Beautiful kitchen. Nice that they tried to keep it appropriate to the house. You can tell they've taken pride in this pretty home.

My Little Bungalow said...

I love this house! The living room is very cozy and the green chairs are great. I love the old original bathroom -- fantastic! The kitchen is wonderful too. Very nice vintage home!
Claudia

Amy Chalmers said...

Its very nice Nita, nothing to change at all~just the fun stuff of decorating and fixing up the yard! I hope you get some nice people who buy it.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

What I wouldn't give for a bathroom like that!! I'm in love with this house with its big kitchen and dining room for family gatherings. The view of the park is gorgeous, and the outdoor fireplace is really a bonus! Thanks for the tour, Nita!

Unknown said...

Amazing place! Can I move in? :) I would love to drink my morning coffee on that porch. Marvelous view!!!
Sutton moving out cleaners