home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mod Mix Monday #155

 via
This room says easy early summer morning, doesn't it?

I like that table with the flowers on it. Notice the cat?


Lots of pretties in last week's Mod Mix Monday.
 Mary of Orphans with Makeup gave this farm table a glorious new finish.
Displayed on top? Sapphire Gin bottles filled with fruit tree blossoms.
I need to acquire a taste for gin but it's highly unlikely.


 Su at Butterfly & Bungalow made this super pretty romantic pin board.
 Darrielle of DD's Cottage is back with this great piece of furniture.
A chippy dresser in Miss Mustard Seed's Apron Strings.
Isn't she pretty?
 Silver Pennies created this adorable boy's beachy bedroom.
Jamie of So Much Better with Age took an inexpensive print of Paris and turned it
into something really amazing.
Also from Jamie of So Much Better with Age, her Audrey Hepburn inspired closet. 
Oh to have such a closet!

Share your Mod Mix's in this week's party below.

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.


14 comments:

Simply Suzannes at Home said...

Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

Hi Nita! Thanks so much for hosting another GREAT party!
So many pretty features. LOVE the first photo!
Have a wonderful week,
Suzanne

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Nita for Mod Mix Monday. Love joining in.
Joy

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

That picture does say early summer morning which is my favorite time of the day in the summer.
Have a wonderful week.
Denise

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Debbie

DD's Cottage said...

Thanks for hosting a great party again Nita and for the feature of my coral pink dresser! I hope you have a great week!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Thank you, Nita, for featuring my pin-board. Have a wonderful week! xoxo Su

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thanks for the party Nita! The features really got my creative juices flowing! Have a great week! ~Ann
Tarnished Royalty

Scribbler said...

Great features! Thanks for the party, a always.

Maybe you could ask someone else to save you some gin bottles. I do not like gin either, although I keep pestering the husband to let's buy some Sapphire for the bottle. He always nixes the idea because he doesn't like it either.

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party! Have a wonderful week!

Jamie-So Much Better With Age said...

Thank you so much for the features!! You're the best. Have a great week!
Hugs,
Jamie

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Beautiful features! I love the pin board! Thanks for hosting, Nita, and have a great week!

Unknown said...

Nita, so sweet of you to feature my dining room table. Gin & Tonic with a twist of lime really does grow on you!!!! Thanks for hosting another great party.

Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

Cindi Myers said...

two things I'm going to start doing...
drink gin
and paint some furniture.

Danielle said...

Oh, wow! Thank you so much for featuring my son's bedroom. Such a lovely surprise! LOVE all the features!