home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Great Deal

In the End Zone
I just have to share this amazing deal in the Bob Mills' End Zone aka As Is Room.
This piece of furniture has been my favorite thing in the store since day one.
It's big and it's expensive at $2,387.99. It's made by Four Hands a wonderful furniture manufacturer
that provides furniture for stores such as Restoration Hardware and us!

I showed this piece on my blog in April.
The color is a pale minty grey blue. Very subtle. 

Well, this big piece has been moved around the store so much that it's gotten a stress fracture in the carrera marble top.
Yes, a crack across the middle of the top.
But because of this flaw which really wouldn't bother me one bit....it is now....wait for it....wait for it....

$399.99!

If I had room for this it would be coming home with me but I do not.

But maybe one of you does.

If you want it come see it at

3600 W. Reno
Oklahoma City

I want someone I know to snap up this amazing deal.

It's long....I think about 72 inches so be warned you must have a large space for it.

If you want it...call me at 405-410-4854
or come by the store and ask for me!

6 comments:

DD's Cottage said...

I love the chippy goodness of the piece--you have great taste! Mailing the fabric to you today!

karen@somewhatquirky said...

ooooh that is nice!!!!! keep me updated on this. I might have to do something to get this...

Sonia said...

Oh wish I had room for it! Love it!

Curtains in My Tree said...

It is a wonderful piece
I am down sizing furniture now ,however that looks like something I would bring into my clutter home LOL

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Gosh, that is a beautiful piece.

Amy Chalmers said...

wow that is a great piece at a great price. Are you sure you can't use it? Behind your sofa as a sofa table maybe? Or outside on your covered porch? Or in the kitchen as a narrow island..maybe you could put castors on it? The broken marble can be glued with a special epoxy but who cares if its broken, I wouldn't.