home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, July 1, 2013

Mod Mix Monday #108

Bohemian Patriotic Chic
Wow! This is a great space and that pseudo flag as blanket is pretty awesome.
No, it's pretty and awesome at the same time!

Well, there was a lot of good stuff last week.
So much that I'm breaking it down again into inside stuff today
and garden stuff tomorrow.

Because I love garden stuff and don't want to miss showing it off!
Laura at Whimsical Perspective painted this dresser in Annie Sloan Chalk paint in Old Ocre.
Love the lines of this beauty.
Tricia of Little Cottage on the Pond shared how she planned out the design of her kitchen.
I think I might have shown this kitchen before but it deserves being seen again.
Lots of prettiness there.
Therena of Little Bit of Paint was inspired by burlap flowers she saw at Hobby Lobby
and decided to make some of her own.
Katie of My DIY Habits hacked a set of IKEA nightstands and 
turned them into something fabulous.

She was inspired by this makeover done by Pam at Simple Details
It was featured here back when Pam first did it.
I still love it.
The Scribbler of Scribbler Unfocused has a sunporch full of pretty color. 
All painted by her. Last week she was inspired by a designer bar cart
and took a shelf/sofa table and turned it into a great yellow buffet for her sun porch.
Just look at this room! It just looks like a good time.
I love that it's a mix of bright color and global design. 
Speaking of yellow...
Courtney Scrabeck finished the renovation of her bathroom.
There is one spot of yellow in it.
It's gorgeous...gray, white subway tile, basket weave tile on the floor and finished off with a
drop cloth shower curtain!

Come back tomorrow for my favorite outside stuff.
You guys amaze me.

Share your new mixes below.
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.


18 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for hosting!!
hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party, Nita!

Laurel Stephens said...

So many great features! After I catch up on your beautiful blog posts, I'll be checking them out. Thanks for hosting your parties, Nita! Have a wonderful week.

Rachel Paxton said...

Thanks for hosting, Nita! Have a great week. :)

Rachel @ Maison de Pax

Unknown said...

Hi Nita! Happy 4th of July week to you. I LOVE that bohemian flag bedspread! Thank you for hosting once again and blessings to you, Patti

Ricki Treleaven said...

That inspirational photo is so lovely....*le sigh*....

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting, and Thanks SO much for featuring my burlap flowers Nita!

Christine at Little Brags said...

Thanks so much Nita for the rocking Party. Beautiiiiiful features. Christine from Little Brags

Diane said...

Love the bohemian look. Thanks for hosting and Happy 4th!

Melissa@daisymaebelle.com said...

Nita, Thanks for the party! Life to the full! Melissa

MuseBootsi said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little bathroom!! We're all still too scared to use it!
P.S. LOVE the bohemian patriotism! Gorgeous!

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Nita, thanks for hosting. Happy 4th.
Joy

Unknown said...

Hi, I just found your blog and I love it! New follower here ! I added a link to a Ruffle tote that I did ( I did a tutorial on my blog)
I invite you to visit my blog and if you like my creations I hope that you will consider to follow me!
Nice to meet you.
Marisa from
http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

Scribbler said...

Thanks so much for featuring my little yellow table -- we are enjoying it. And thanks for the party!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting Nita! Have a wonderful 4th of July :)

xo, Tanya

Art and Sand said...

Thanks for hosting. I think this is my first visit to your blog and definitely my first time at your party.

katie@mydiyhabits said...

Thanks so much for featuring the Ikea Hack! Very cool so thankful
katie@mydiyhabits

Cindi Myers said...

Great picks!
I want that bedroom!
and that kitchen!
and that bathroom!
:D