home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, September 3, 2012

Mod Mix Monday #66

Modern Vintage Kitchen
Super cute vintage mod kitchen.
Love the turquoise cabs and especially the turquoise dishwasher.
This kitchen is fresh in a very casual way.
And speaking of unusual kitchens, Joni at Cote de Texas wrote a recent blog post all about
unusual kitchens....go here to read it.

Wow! Yesterday I got lots of comments about my post about Mr. MVL or the lack there of.
I never expected that.
But the post seemed to resonate with lots of you.

It's going to take me awhile to go through my emails to comment on your comments.
But I will.

I was really appreciative of everyone that emailed me to tell me their own stories and expressed how
they liked it that I was talking about things they had been thinking. 

Good to know I'm not the only one that feels that way.

In further news....

I found my TV remote!!!!

Finally, after four days of watching nothing but the SyFy channel. 
After looking everywhere I thought tonight to actually move the sofa out and there it was!
It had fallen or been stolen to the floor and then somehow made it way under the sofa.

It either really bounced or got carried there.....(Franklin)

Such a relief....I couldn't take another night of SyFy.

And now without further a do.....my faves from last week's Mod Mix Monday.
A perfect garden spot created by Laura of Cottage and Broome.
Angie's precious newly created vintage kitchen at Knick of Time.
I couldn't leave out her little seat warmer.
Sherry of The Charm of Home got her fall on with this cute wreath she made.
And finally, Shannon of Fox Hollow Cottage is back with these super rustic, 
chippy, turquoise countertops she created from some old fence panels she had around.
Love the color and texture.

I don't know about you but I'm ready for some fall decorating even though it's 105 degrees outside.

I'm looking forward to seeing all the fall stuff on all the blogs in the coming months.

Now on to this week's Mod Mix Monday!
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your post, for sure.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

15 comments:

Shannon Fox said...

Always such a pleasure to be featured on your blog Nita. Love your style and taste so it's such a compliment!! Hope your long weekend has been wonderful. Enjoy having some variety back in your TV viewing :) LOL

Angie @ Knick of Time said...

Nita, thanks so much for featuring my farmhouse kitchen - and my son's little pooch! Your other features are fantastic!
Have a wonderful Labor Day!

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting, Nita. Wishing you a great week! Greetings from Australia ~Pernilla

Unknown said...

Love the kitchen and love the aqua blue : o )

Eileen said...

Love the turquoise in the kitchen. Such a fresh look.
Thanks for hosting.

Vanessa said...

Hi, Nita

Thank you so much for hosting this lovely party. Have a great week.

Vanessa

Athena at Minerva's Garden said...

Glad you found your remote, Nita, and thank you for hosting the party today. I love the light teal cabinets of the mod kitchen. There is a tv show called Dirty Sexy Money and the lawyer in the show has a home that has teal-colored cabinets in the kitchen the same color as these--I love their tv kitchen!

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Love that vintage kitchen! Thanks for hosting, Nita.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting! Don't you hate it when you lose your remote? So glad you found it. Wishing you a grand week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Pamela said...

Great features Nita!

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for the feature! I so love this Mod Mix party. I am loving these vintage kitchens!
Sherry

NanaDiana said...

What fun projects here this morning. Off to visit a couple I don't know~ Glad you found your TV remote. Too bad it wasn't stuck on HGTV or something beside SyFy!;>) xo Diana

Cottage and Broome said...

Nita, I'm a day late popping over to the party and was surprised to see our garden bench featured! Thanks you so much is is really appreciated! Love the kitchen you featured this week love the turquoise. Thanks again for hosting, Laura

Bliss said...

Nice picks Nita. If my house ever got a second chance it would come back with some aqua or white and bright. Oh and a pink watering can.

~Bliss~

imruhani said...

I like your pots is very beauty and clean kitchen . I like very clean city . Thanks for share with us .
Dwarka Girls