home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Monday, March 2, 2015

Mod Mix Monday #182

via
Wow! That is one Big Mod Pink Chair!
Isn't she pretty? Love Love Love her!
Wish her were mine.

For all who have inquired Violet is still doing well.
No seizures since getting on phenobarbitol. She only takes it once a day.
It makes her a little sleepy at night but other than that...she acts fine.
I'm hoping this is the answer.

Now let's party!
These were my favorites from last week's Mod Mix Monday party.
 Joan of Scavenger Chic made this pillow using old letter's of her Mother's.
What a great way to preserve family mementos.
Christine of Little Brags made over her entry. It reminds me of a ski lodge.
I'd say it's Winter Time Chic.
Darrielle of DD's Cottage created another masterpiece. I adore this piece of furniture!
This little desk is from Darrielle too at DD's Cottage
I know I would have passed right over this desk in it's before stage.
But it's cute as can be painted green.
 
Paula of Locksley Lane re-upholstered this little settee.
Isn't it precious?

Please join in this week's Mod Mix Monday!

!!!!!Link is Fixed!!!!!

Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Nita - I'm not sure if something is broken or not since I'm the first one to enter the linky, but it says I don't have a backlink to you blog and won't let me enter my link. I do though so maybe there is a technical difficulty. I'll try back later :)
Patti

Nicki said...

I'm having the same issue as Patricia. For some reason, it's not recognizing the link back. I'll try back later too.

Anonymous said...

I have a proper and tested link back on my post yet it won't let me link up. It looks like others are having the same problem. I will check back later to see if this is fixed.

Unknown said...

I tried earlier as well. Hope you can get it sorted out. I will check back with you.

karen@somewhatquirky said...

same problem for me dear!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I have a back-link, but it tells me that I don't; i realize there is nothing you can do, but just so you know. Have a wonderful week.

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

The link party doesn't want me, even if I put my best party dress on, aka a back link! I still appreciate the inspiration you shared, thanks!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Nina

I can't link up to Mod Monday ? what's wrong . I can't even send you an email???

Janice

My thrift store addiction said...

Having the same issue with the link back--will try back later. Thank you :)

Christine at Little Brags said...

Tammy thanks so much for another feature here at Mod Mix Monday!!!! HUGSSSS Christine from Little Brags

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

You fixed the link back, whew!
Thanks for hosting Mod Mix Monday 182 Nita.

Joy

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you for fixing everything! You're the best!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Nita,
Thanks so much for the party!!

Hugs,
Deb

Unknown said...

Hooray, you got it up and running! Have a great week,
Patti

DD's Cottage said...

Thanks for the party Nita and the features of my table and desk!

Unknown said...

I am catching up on my blog reading today and I am so sorry to hear that Violet is ill. I had a Shih Tzu that had seizures so I know how hard it is to watch. You and the weenies are in my thoughts. I recently switched my girls to Dog to Dog and they love it. The ingredients list reads like a health food store shopping list. Take care.
Traci