home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Mod Mix Monday #186

via
How about this? Pots and pots of daffodils put out for spring?
Each spring I buy little pots of daffodils to enjoy inside and then I put them in the ground
so that next year they come up in my yard.

Pretty pretty spring ideas in last week's Mod Mix Monday.
 Suzanne of Simply Suzanne's welcomed spring with lots of flowers.
I loved how she styled these daffodils on top of white china.
 Mary of Orphans with Makeup really made over a this little dresser. Very pretty.
 Debra of Common Ground really knows how to decorate for Easter.
I always look forward to her spring displays. This one does not disappoint.
 Darrielle of DD's Cottage showed off lots of her past makeovers done in green.
My favorite was this chair.
 Priscilla created another great holiday chalkboard. Love this bunny.
And I know I already showcased Suzanne of Simply Suzanne's but I really love
these pink ranunculus. I found some the other day at Lowe's.
Their petals feel like very soft thin tissue paper. So delicate!


Please join in this week's Mod Mix Monday!
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

13 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thank you Nita for Mod Mix Monday 186. Love the features, love joining in. Have a great week.
Joy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Pretty features dear Nita. Thank you so much for hosting.
Have a lovely week and happy Easter ahead.
FABBY

priscilla said...

Thanks so much Nita for featuring my chalkboard ! Love your party!

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thanks for hosting, Nita! Have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Junkchiccottage said...

Love joining your Party Nita. Thanks for hosting. Have a wonderful week.
Kris

DD's Cottage said...

Love the party and thanks for the feature of my green chair. I have a lot of green posts this week too-guess I am going green! Ha ha ha

DD's Cottage said...

Love the party and thanks for the feature of my green chair. I have a lot of green posts this week too-guess I am going green! Ha ha ha

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks for the party!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Really pretty features, Nita! Thank you for hosting and Happy Easter to you!

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hey Nita, thanks so much for featuring my Easter tablescape. Have a wonderful Easter Week!

Scribbler said...

Happy Easter! Thanks for the party -- glad I could join this week.

Unknown said...

Hi Nita - Thank you for featuring my dresser. Love all the other features.
Mary @ Orphans With Makeup

Amy Chalmers said...

Nita, great features this week. Love the greens at DD's Will have to catch up, been a bit of a whirlwind/grind in my neck of the woods. Hope you have a nice Easter.