home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Halloween Silhouettes

Amazing what a little black paper can do for Halloween.
Just black paper and scissors and you are all set for a very spooky night.

Much of this courtesy of Martha Stewart.
The Queen of Mean (I mean Halloween).

I say that in the most lovingly of fashions. I love how hateful she can be.
Not really hateful but abrupt with guests and how she takes things out of 
their hands to show them the right way to do something.
She makes me laugh.

10 comments:

Linda said...

Now don't tell me that you cut out all those silhouettes.

Mick said...

What inspiration you've given me! At the Casablanca we always try and do more "vintage" or "homemade" and im loving the bats in the first picture! Such neat ideas in all the pictures.

Lottie said...

How very cool! Great ideas! Love the windows!

Bente said...

Love the scary houses.

Hugs

Alexandra said...

Lol Martha can definitely be a bitch... Love all of these, especially the first one

Ricki Treleaven said...

These are all so awesome, Nita...thanks for putting this post together for us! :D

Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

All of these are great ideas, Nita!

Cindi Myers said...

That first house is very close to the colors that I want to paint mine! Love it!
I also adore the 3rd, and especially that hand in the 2nd story window.
I LOVE Martha!
She doesn't pretend to be sickening sweet like so many people on TV do.
I do admire how she's true to who she is and she doesn't suffer fools.

Diane said...

I love those silhouettes, especially the bats hanging upside down. Thanks for sharing!

Bliss said...

I knocked off some of Martha's windows last year for our shed party. They turned out great, so great they are attached out there and I can't bring them in the house!

Bliss