home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Favorite Halloween Things

a Hall-o-weenie!
This is Finnegan the new longhaired dachshund puppy of my friends - Sydney and Becca.
Isn't he adorable sitting there in the pumpkins?
He and Franklin are going to have to have a play date soon.

Here are more things I am loving this October.
The perfect Halloween porch
witch lamps made by pumpkin rot.
Which Way Witch?
Halloween lanterns
candles in birdcages


6 comments:

Teresa@1800 Farmhouse Rd said...

It doesn't get much cuter than a pumpkin and a pup photographed together :)

"Create Beauty" said...

Oh isn't he adorable?!?!?

Happy Halloweenie!!!!
{thanks for the laugh : )

~ Violet

Katie @ Wildwood Creek said...

The Halloweenie is adorable!

Debby said...

That puppy is adorable in with the pumpkins. So cute.
Love the witch weather cane.

Ames said...

Cool stuff! I like the Halloweenie the best! :)~Ames

Unknown said...

Hi there, I was wondering if you had any info on where I could possibly purchase the Which Way Witch, weathervane? I LOVE IT! What a find!
Thank you so much for any guidance :)