home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween Art

One of a Kind - Halloween Art
Browsing through Ebay...I've selected some of my favorite 
artist made Halloween items.
That one above is such a pretty little witch.
How about a jack-o-lantern cameo to wear around your neck?
Cutie Pie Halloween Cat
Halloween lamp all set for the holiday.
A delightful Halloween Jack-O-Lantern doll.
Poor Little Scary Kitty

These next two scare the beejesus out of me.
Yikes! 
Really, I'd be uncomfortable with them in my home.

6 comments:

Linda said...

Yikes!! Some are cute! Some are Scary!

SeasideStudio said...

Love the lamp especially. Just found your blog. Very nice!!

24 Corners said...

Those last two scared Miss. Ginger...as well as me! They are perfectly ghastly...but would be perfect to have flowating about the house on Halloween. I don't think I'd like knowing they were stored in the attic the rest of the year...gives me the willlies thinking about it!
Cute, cute items...
xo J~

Unknown said...

I agree! those last two are just plain creepy! Yuk. I like CUTE Halloween.

Cindi Myers said...

I love that Cameo!
That last witch is going to give me nightmares!
:) - Cindi

Kit said...

I agree on the last ones, a bit too freaky! LOL Kit