home my cottage projects book club shop featured my buttons advertise

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mod Mix Monday #199

 via
I'm in love with this little corner of this kitchen. 

My faves from last time's Mod Mix Monday are...
 Pam of Everyday Living made these lemon rosemary short breads.
She included the recipe and I'm dying to try them!
A walk through the garden at Priscilla's. That's Ronnie her dog waiting for you at the end of the path.

 Penny of Penny's Treasures shared her creative container gardening. 
I adore this chandelier in a flower pot.
 Vickie of Ranger 911 has been busy painting. 
Isn't this a cute display?
Love this summer display at Priscilla's.

Sorry posting has been few and far between.
I'm doing the best I can these days.

Join me in this week's Mod Mix Monday!
Remember anything old made over to be new...anything new changed up to look old.
New and old together...
Please include the Mod Mix Monday logo and back link to me.
Use a permalink to your individual post not to your entire blog.

If you link up...I'd appreciate it, if you'd follow me.

24 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

What pretty images! Love the cozy corner and Penny's chandy planter..what a sweet idea. I am in a slump and need some mojo and this may just do it.
Hope you and the weenies are faring well.

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

What a nice surprise to see my container gardening post among the great features this week....thank you!

Unknown said...

Such pretty features! Loving Penny's post! Thanks for the party Nita!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Nita! I know you're busy with work, but thanks so much for hosting MMM again this week. I hope you're able to enjoy some relaxing time outdoors on your days off!

Pam Richardson said...

Thank you for featuring my tablescape and lemon rosemary cookies! And thank you for hosting!

Many blessings,
Pam (www.everydayliving.me)

priscilla said...

Wow! Thanks so much for 2 features! You made my day Nita!

My thrift store addiction said...

Hi Nita, thanks for the party!

Redo It Yourself Inspirations said...

Thank you for another beautiful week, Nita!
(hugs)

Ricki Treleaven said...

J'adore this week's inspiration. I imagine reading a paper in that cozy nook while sipping a frothy cappuccino! A girl can dream, right?

xo,
RJ

Stacey said...

Hi Nita! Just came by to check on you. It's too quiet here. ;)

Ricki Treleaven said...

Missing your lovely posts. I'm thinking about you!

MEME said...

I HOPE YOU START BLOGGING AGAIN! I ENJOYED READING IT SO MUCH!

Dewena said...

Hi Nita, thinking about you and those darling little dachshunds. I hope you're all well. We miss you here!

Dewena

Adam Hazlett said...

Hi Nita,
With Franklin improving I hope to see a few new posts. I know you like Halloween. I would be great to see a few of your decorating ideas! Take care!

cheryl925 said...

I am hoping all is well with you. I miss your posts that make me want to redecorate every room in my house!! Please let me know you are ok.

Abby said...

Hi Nita,
Hoping all is ok and that you are enjoying this `fun to decorate` season.
Missing your beautiful inspiration!

thiet ke nha dep said...

Beautiful house




nha xinh
biet thu dep
tu bep gia re
nam linh chi viet nam

Jack Sander said...

I m looking forward to posting again. I miss reading your inspirational articles, like this one.

Unknown said...

Missing you Nita!!! I hope all is well.
Blessings,
Patti

Bren Murphy said...

Gorgeous - Love what you are achieving here - simple beauty and inspiration!

thanks
Bren
the life coach

Lisa said...

miss your blog posts! Hope to see you writing on here soon, (and posting beautiful pictures)
Lisa

Ricki Treleaven said...

I miss you and would love an update on your fur babies!

Jackies said...

Oh wow! I'm a long time fan and fellow Okie and am so happy to see you blogging again! And very glad your Franklin is doing better.

Helge Erik said...

Keep posting such wonderful posts.

original